PDA

View Full Version : How to beat shaolin?

ReyLechuga
10-30-2018, 09:37 PM
Shaolin has quite a few moves that, when combined, are impossible to dodge, i think... So, from what i've seen, he can do quite a few things from his ki stance. He can either do a top unblockable, kick you and side heavy while dodging. So, how the hell do i dodge that kick? From what i've seen, theres no reaction time. If i dodge to the sides, he can just do a top unblockable or heavy to the side, leaving me with no choice but to stand still.

Archaelion
10-30-2018, 11:44 PM
dodge back lol

DefiledDragon
10-31-2018, 12:10 AM
Yeah, you can just back dodge his kick from Qi stance and he has no followup if it doesn't connect.

Buggy.Blaster
10-31-2018, 08:42 AM
he's strong AF. not sure how u can deal with him. so all I'm seeing is assassin fast heroes trying to out spam him. i really hate this new meta of characters. i never see tactical characters like the LB and valk anymore, only assassins and chinese faction.

Chobbsy99
10-31-2018, 01:06 PM
I have found you can light attack through a lot of his mix-ups. It depends on how they play him though – he has a fantastically well-rounded kit. He can counter-attack effectively with crushing counter and dodge attacks, but also has light attacks that are faster than a caffeinated cheetah. He's not op, he just has a level of depth rarely seen in the rest of the cast.

Rain-Dragon
10-31-2018, 06:31 PM
I have found you can light attack through a lot of his mix-ups. It depends on how they play him though – he has a fantastically well-rounded kit. He can counter-attack effectively with crushing counter and dodge attacks, but also has light attacks that are faster than a caffeinated cheetah. He's not op, he just has a level of depth rarely seen in the rest of the cast.

Yea he has nothing with i-frames or hyper armor, so everything can be interrupted with lights AFAIK.