PDA

View Full Version : What ARE YOU DOING

Fat.Nuts
10-30-2018, 07:55 PM
So I've been waiting for the new heros for a while now and when they finally are available they cost steel even though I have the season pass and the new mode is locked. This isn't how you bring old players back into the game. Good fight?

Archaelion
10-30-2018, 07:59 PM
You bought the wrong season pass. The season pass you needed to buy was called marching fire. Lol.

Fat.Nuts
10-30-2018, 08:02 PM
I know that but why is it different a season pass is a SEASON PASS.

Devils-_-legacy
10-30-2018, 08:16 PM
I know that but why is it different a season pass is a SEASON PASS.

Season pass is for year one content literally tells you that you get 6 new heros
Cent
Glad
Highlander
Shaman
Shinobi
Aramusha
The wulin is an expansion that gives you arcade
And 4 wulin

Illyrian_King
10-30-2018, 08:28 PM
True ... the game gives you sooo much for free.

You bought the year 1 Season and you knew from the very beginning what you get.

There needs nothing to be added.

Rhyza.
10-30-2018, 08:55 PM
The season pass covers everything from that particular season, not everything in total.

Lord_Cherubi
10-31-2018, 01:22 PM
How is it this hard to understand that a SEASON PASS lasts for one SEASON, not forever.

It works just the same way in Siege, you buy a pass you get all the dlc characters of that season. (Unless you pay for the complete bundle, then you get all of the operators)

SangLong524
10-31-2018, 01:31 PM
my dear OP,
The season.... has passed a few months ago

S.Boy
10-31-2018, 02:02 PM
ya but still, doesn't make sense why arcade mode is locked. I mean at least make it cost some steel, but locked is a very annoying especially that if i want to play, i need to pay 39.99 CAD. Feel the same as OP and honestly with that money i could buy a whole new game and not just one mode.

SangLong524
10-31-2018, 02:11 PM
it's like Chicken and its eggs over here. So you bought the chicken (FH), did you think you buy its chicks and grand-grand chicks too?
They only charge the chicken here.

Lord_Cherubi
10-31-2018, 02:13 PM
ya but still, doesn't make sense why arcade mode is locked. I mean at least make it cost some steel, but locked is a very annoying especially that if i want to play, i need to pay 39.99 CAD. Feel the same as OP and honestly with that money i could buy a whole new game and not just one mode.

Well that i can agree on, Arcade is not worth money, at least not that much based on what i've seen.

In the end it doesn't matter how much they charge for any content really because at this point it's already pretty clear that Ubi wants to make as much money as they can out of FH before bailing out :/

They tried their best but i can no longer see how this game is supposed to reach a truly high player count or making it to the E-sports scene.

SixAxe505
10-31-2018, 02:51 PM
I thought this was a daubeny post. What are you doing? Me fight you? That's not a trial! That's an execution!

pimmas01
10-31-2018, 03:37 PM
So I've been waiting for the new heros for a while now and when they finally are available they cost steel even though I have the season pass and the new mode is locked. This isn't how you bring old players back into the game. Good fight?

this post gave me a good laugh, thank you