PDA

View Full Version : JJ and Shaolin, annoying allies to have!

Jastorm187
10-30-2018, 01:15 PM
Getting tired of JJ and Shaolin come running to "help" me in breach and their AOE attacks constantly interupt my attacks. They need their AOE toned down.

Ben.D.Nee
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Same can be said for Raider's zone and Valkyerie's sweep attack. Both should be considered griefing.

MrBeave
10-30-2018, 05:36 PM
I admit when I first started playing Shaolin, I would accidentally do that sometimes (and say "sorry" on quick chat). Then I just switched to attacking from top guard at opportune moments when ganking an enemy or using the triple kick.

But yeah, plenty of other Heroes can do it too (Valk, Kensei, Highlander) so I think it's more about the player

Jastorm187
10-31-2018, 04:04 PM
All players can do it... Thats what a zone attack is. Valk sweep is at the end of a chain. However JJ especially, Most of his attacks are aoe and massive aoe. Shaolin heavies are the same. When fighting minions, i get it but raider when focus on player his swings dont have that AOE. However they left it in for the and JJshaolin probably to help them in breach but its ridiculous how much they have even when locked on. Locked should remove the aoe except for zones.

Rain-Dragon
10-31-2018, 06:29 PM
Because only Shaolin and JJ got AoE attacks.
Good logic, bet you are stuck with lvl 1 players.