PDA

View Full Version : Please make pvp quit penalty much bigger

EonElixir
10-30-2018, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty new to For Honor but already noticed extremely annoying thing which are quitters. I can understand that when there is like few min left till end of the round, team is losing badly and some guy rage quit, fine. But all those fairy players with all kind of lvls including 40+ guys quit all the time at the begging of the game. Those guys just die like once or twice in first 3min of the round and they rage quit straight. They are replaced by the bot and then it's truly game over cause sometimes round can end with no player replacement.

I did not quit the pvp game a single time. I see this completely pointless because progress is lost but this and 10 min penalty is not enough it seems because quiters appear pretty much every game in attacking or defending team or both.

I propose 20 min penalty for first 3 pvp quits. After 3 quits player is starting losing exp, steel and penalty is prolonged to 30 min. And after 10 quits on the same day player is blocked for 2h for pvp games. Penalty is reset every 24h for all players.

That would be fair. This penalty would be only for pvp matches so quitters can still play PvE games proper for their mental level..

quitters probably forgot what happened to deserters through History from ancient times, middle ages to this day!
And in video game constant rage quitting in small 4 player group make other players disrespect the quitter. That's not how average man want to be remembered.

FOR HONOR!

Blitzwarrior771
10-30-2018, 02:08 PM
nah I quit a lot on people who got no honour Iím not going to investigate are they cheating or not enough is enough .

HerrNein
10-30-2018, 03:06 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but increasing the quit penalty is only going to reduce the people willing to play the game.

Unless you qued with someone in a premade, you really cant whine about them quitting when things go bad. Yes, it is unpleasant, but it's considerably more unpleasant for someone to sit through a match where they get 0 team support and are regularly ganked because the team they are on could not be bothered to preform well. While sure, some people are willing to tough it out, I personally abhor it each time it happens to me and I only grow more hateful towards ubisoft for handing me this garbage team.

So, a suggestion before you whine about punishing people for leaving. If they leave cause they got butthurt about losing a 1v1, yeah, screw that guy. If they left because -you- were no help in team modes? Shame on you.

Wookiescantfly
10-30-2018, 05:10 PM
Absolutely not. There is already a system in place to punish those who leave matches partway through. If someone leaves a game partway through, then they are effectively saying they would rather take a momentary break from the game than continue to deal with what is currently going on in the match. Increasing the penalty will not stop this from happening; if anything, it'll make more people leave the game for good if they implement any of your ideas.

The_B0G_
10-30-2018, 05:46 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but increasing the quit penalty is only going to reduce the people willing to play the game.

Unless you qued with someone in a premade, you really cant whine about them quitting when things go bad. Yes, it is unpleasant, but it's considerably more unpleasant for someone to sit through a match where they get 0 team support and are regularly ganked because the team they are on could not be bothered to preform well. While sure, some people are willing to tough it out, I personally abhor it each time it happens to me and I only grow more hateful towards ubisoft for handing me this garbage team.

So, a suggestion before you whine about punishing people for leaving. If they leave cause they got butthurt about losing a 1v1, yeah, screw that guy. If they left because -you- were no help in team modes? Shame on you.

I gotta agree here, I've been in matches where I would be getting 1v3'd time after time, trying to do an objective that needed to be done in breach, calling for help before, during, and after death every time, and no help, not once, so yeah I don't feel bad about leaving them.

A longer quit penalty wouldn't change that, it would just make me put in another game after I quit.

Devils-_-legacy
10-30-2018, 05:50 PM
I gotta agree here, I've been in matches where I would be getting 1v3'd time after time, trying to do an objective that needed to be done in breach, calling for help before, during, and after death every time, and no help, not once, so yeah I don't feel bad about leaving them.

A longer quit penalty wouldn't change that, it would just make me put in another game after I quit.

The quit penalty has zero effect when you can just close app and skip the penalty

The_B0G_
10-30-2018, 07:18 PM
The quit penalty has zero effect when you can just close app and skip the penalty

Also true.