PDA

View Full Version : How to remove deranking

Traumanezzar
10-30-2018, 03:17 AM
Easy,
Give better prizes for being higher ranked. Getting an extra amount in lockers or pvp packs depending on actual rank would make people not derank as right now some believe they get better prizes by deranking. In example give an extra 5% of coins and tickets for each tier from bottoms to up. So someone ranked #1023 would get an extra 15% of coins and tickets and maybe a chance of extra materials or cards. This is a suggestion and up to you to test it. In other kind of games this usually worked and help create competitiveness. Just a suggestion.

Armageddon08
10-30-2018, 05:29 AM
They dont listen to deranking solutions. This solution isn't new (search threads). Although I think it would serve to make the "rich get richer", widening gaps between players.

I've proposed the idea for months that they look at a player's time spent in a given tier over the season and assign rewards based on that. Derank all season? Get those lower tier rewards. Play in the top 250 all season? Get those higher tier rewards. They haven't even acknowledged it I am pretty sure.

Edited to add link to unanswered post from months ago
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1928346-Deranking-Make-Full-Season-Matter

camelchasers
10-30-2018, 08:14 AM
You're both totally right, and I've proposed similar in the past too (better rewards for holding certain rank levels for 1 week or more). I can only hope the ideas are being passed onward, because they sure as hell aren't getting implemented.

edomingox
10-31-2018, 12:32 PM
I agree with Armaggedon, it will just make the rich get richer. You can't avoid this. Plus, I don't think you would have much fun playing a deck equally powerful as yours. Theoretically, you'll win 50% of the time. And if you begin losing more often due to skill, you'll still blame it on deranking.

TAMISH2-ZN
10-31-2018, 01:42 PM
I always try my best and have a win ratio of 1:3 AT BEST... meaning that i lose 2 out of 3 matches at BEST!

Regarding deranking, make it all about the PVP packs...

legendary packs should be WAY better than level 45-50 and guess what, the packs are almost the same.

Same with legendary itself, whether you are in to top 6000 (like me :cool: ) or down in 15000 some change; we both get the exact same packs.

I recommend that players in the top 10000 (similar to those who remain in legendary at the end of the season) get much better PVP packs.

That way, even the derankers in legendary will be penalised...