PDA

View Full Version : Why does ps4 not have mapping control and xbox and pc users dont have this problem

AlbyFast7
10-28-2018, 01:40 AM
Whats up TC2

I have to ask you I have had the TC2 since launch for PS4 and I still cant believe that the mapping for manual or sequential transmission is not available. We have now had several updates and nothing has been done about this. I know I am speaking for almost every one here on PS4 just surprised I have not been able to find one answered thread at all about this which is crazy.

I went through the forums and can not believe that I have been reading that Xbox users do not have this problem neither doe the pc users.

What is going on with this why has this not been fixed yet.

I have to tell you I have been racing games my since PS1 and always always always will change the transmission to manual as is it the only way I have ever played any racing game.

I have now been forced to play the whole game and still with automatic as when I tried switching to sequential the bottom mapping for the gears is not even close to where it should be.

I usually have the upshift on R2 and down**** on L2 and about more than half PS4 Racing players would go with this back in the Gran Turismo days format.

Please can you let us know why this was never fixed when will it be fixed of if there is some how some way to change the mapping for the sequential transmission.

Thank you

DatWut
10-28-2018, 08:34 AM
Hey there,
closing this thread as it is not really tech-support related, plus there is an existing thread (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1903301-Ps4-Control-Mapping) over in the Feedback section (which you have already replied to). No need to have 2 threads discussing the same topic. :)