PDA

View Full Version : Pope Timmy's Glitch??

KingAndrew504
10-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Hey guys,

Stating the obvious but Pope Timmy's ability, as I read, is to revive the most RECENT character that had died in the field. Now I understand that the character must also completely disappear from the field in order for Timmy to revive him. I got that. Now I wished I had recorded the match, but the New Kid that I just played against was using a Sci-Fi/Mystic deck. He played Sexy Nun Randy, Space Warrior Token, and Bounty Hunter Kyle. I killed Sexy Nun Randy first then lost a bar, which resulted in SWT and BHK to die instantly. However, my opponent decides to play Pope Timmy and it revives Sexy Nun Randy. Now this was right after everyone just died on the battle field. If that is the case and the opponent plays a Pope Timmy, shouldn't Timmy revived either SWT or BHK? All characters disappeared from the field so shouldn't the most RECENT card gets revived? I know reviving Sexy Nun Randy is a common tactic, but is it happening so much that the game somehow auto-default to Pope Timmy reviving Randy without Randy being the most recent card to die? Just want to know if you guys are facing the same experience as I had.

JR0MER0
10-27-2018, 12:49 AM
Yeah, Pope Timmy isn't the most dependable for bringing back the last unit killed. I've summoned him to bring back a high cost unit that clearly died seconds before, only to bring back rat swarm or some crappy unit that died some time earlier.

edomingox
10-31-2018, 01:54 PM
Yes, NK kills from explosion does not revive units. I tried that with Prophet Dougie when a deranker let me win the match. Pope Timmy just sat there twiddling his thumbs all by himself.

buddyguy88
10-31-2018, 09:29 PM
I have revived units that dies from NK explosion with Pope Timmy before many times

mcfurland
10-31-2018, 11:57 PM
Yes, NK kills from explosion does not revive units. I tried that with Prophet Dougie when a deranker let me win the match. Pope Timmy just sat there twiddling his thumbs all by himself.

You are incorrect. What you described is yet another Pope Timmy bug. The bug you mentioned is where Pope Timmy simply doesn't use his warcry, despite having a revivable ally unit that died sometime before Pope Timmy is played. I don't use Pope Timmy because he is so bugged and therefore unpredictable but this is a true dagger to the backs of the people that experience this. Every single time it happens to the person playing against me I shed a tear for them, because they are sure to lose afterwards (if it was a even match). I would say this happens 10-15% of the time Pope Timmy is played against me now. It is definitely increasing in occurrance. Or maybe people have been using PopeTimmy more frequently. Either way, it's a ****ty glitch.