PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Event Loot

TSCDescon
10-26-2018, 02:32 AM
The drop rate needs to be changed. I am getting only loot for the DLC characters that I don't own. This issue probably was addressed a million times last events, still it needs to be fix.

PonE-Sharp
10-26-2018, 02:50 AM
Nah dude just give in and buy the hero like the good little consumer Ubisoft wants you to be.

chukblok
10-26-2018, 03:16 AM
Ive tried all day to get the idle effect for either the raider, glad, higlander, conq....
ive got it for JJ, shinobi, shaolin, nobu...so annoying.
My son is trying for his warden.
Frustrating

bannex19
10-26-2018, 03:56 AM
Yup. I got a bunch of junk for the nuxia, a char i never touched and then guess what... shinobi another char i never touch. Sweet

Herbstlicht
10-26-2018, 05:35 AM
So maybe the just decreased drop rates ... After around 30 loots, I still wait for my first weapon part on Shaolin. And his weapon is not the only one I would like to get my hands on.

GayForShugoki
10-26-2018, 07:35 AM
I really wish it would drop for the hero you're playing. Nothing like getting it for every other hero but the one you main.

Xil_h
10-26-2018, 11:17 AM
I bought Champion Status and the only weapon part I got from an evening of gaming is Nobu's Guard...

I don't care that the effects for other heroes drop as I want them for each anyway. But gear... at this rate it won't happen in 2 weeks. The effects drop at least only once anyway so your chances on certain effects increase. Not so with Gear...

chukblok
10-26-2018, 11:31 AM
nooooOOO tried again this am....effects dropped once only and for the PK...really?
All my kids are waking up now and its a PD day..argh.

Waynedetta40k
10-26-2018, 11:55 AM
Does this stuff only dropp in the event mode

Roseguard_Cpt
10-26-2018, 03:08 PM
I'd be fine with getting drops for random heroes but only after I get the stuff for the character I'm playing first.

HerrNein
10-26-2018, 06:35 PM
I really wish it would drop for the hero you're playing. Nothing like getting it for every other hero but the one you main.

The Halloween event gear doesn't come in Double XL. Sorry Shugokis.

PonE-Sharp
10-26-2018, 10:32 PM
Heroes I have effects for:

Centurion
Shinobi x 2
Gladiator
Shaman
Warlord x 2

Heroes I do not own:

Centurion
Shinobi
Gladiator
Shaman
Warlord

Seems the corporate pig is salivating over my wallet, but little does it seem to know this kind of manipulation is exactly why I don't open it.

Jastorm187
10-26-2018, 11:24 PM
17 event matches. A handful of effects for all the lowest rep classes i have. And of course for the ones that i dont have unlocked.
Oh and not one piece of gear yet!!

Drops are broken

Helnekromancer
10-27-2018, 12:33 AM
Does this stuff only dropp in the event mode

No I've gotten Event loot playing Breach, it's pretty much a guarantee you are going to get something, it just burning through Breach matches take a toll even for PvAI

Nestramutat
10-27-2018, 12:36 AM
So satisfied I never paid a dime to this bull.**** company.

chukblok
10-27-2018, 03:18 AM
No I've gotten Event loot playing Breach, it's pretty much a guarantee you are going to get something, it just burning through Breach matches take a toll even for PvAI

Dominion AI. quick

GayForShugoki
10-27-2018, 08:22 AM
You also earn the rewards from Arcade.

TSCDescon
10-27-2018, 06:50 PM
You also earn the rewards from Arcade.

Not gonna spend 30$ for a mode that shouldn't be locked behind a paywall. Greedy *** Ubisofts.

UbiInsulin
10-27-2018, 11:42 PM
I can let the team know there's concerns about the drop rate/which heroes drops are for. Sometimes the RNG can be a fickle beast. Thanks everyone for weighing in on this.

SixAxe505
10-28-2018, 12:26 AM
Finally!!! I have been waiting on the verification email to start posting. All that aside...in my experience no doubles have been dropping as far as effects and ornaments go so that just means we will get all of them in due time just playing the game. However as far a weapon parts are concerned, you may want to purchase the weapon crates to up your chances for finding the gear. I know some of you are incredibly stingy with your steel and I am not saying rightfully so, but outside of the rng, there is nothing to complain about. However I will say this to the developers. Perhaps introducing event based weapon and armor crates that drop gear from the event only might incentivise people to spend the steel as well as quell some complaints.

Xil_h
10-28-2018, 12:24 PM
I can let the team know there's concerns about the drop rate/which heroes drops are for. Sometimes the RNG can be a fickle beast. Thanks everyone for weighing in on this.

The problem lies in the amount of heroes. I have a collectors mind and find joy in having the event gear for every hero. But with the addition of 4 more it gets really difficult with the current rng system to actually get it all.
And it was difficult already before the Wu Lin.

My suggestion is to guarantee one event drop per game or per time in game.

Grinzzer27
10-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Getting weaps and effects decently but out of playing for a couple hours every day since the event I have only seen 2 outfits, (didnít know they were in the event) but ornaments I finally got 1 yesterday

Rain-Dragon
10-28-2018, 11:49 PM
Well, I get DLC drops for everyone equally.

Xil_h
10-29-2018, 05:40 AM
After a long game session on Sunday I managed to complete weapon sets for: Kensei, Nobushi, Warden, Lawbringer and Raider.
But!!!
Only complete sets I got actually on Sunday are Warden and Lawbringer. Raider I got the handle to complete the set I already started. And for Warlord I got a multitude of shields and blades, but no grip...even after dropping 3 premium crates and buying weapon packs worth 3200 steel.

Soldier_of_Dawn
10-29-2018, 09:53 AM
I've played at around 14 matches with Kensei and I haven't looted any of his event weapon set. I've been using Champion Status too. The RNG seems bugged for certain characters, which seems to vary with each user.