PDA

View Full Version : Weapons with lights.

XprestoneX
10-25-2018, 09:56 PM
I have 3 weapons the light up and 5 that donít. 2 of them look like they should but donít, especially the Imploder with the big purple clear dome on it like the crusher which does light and responds to trigger pulls.

Which ones do you have that light up?

So far these light up

The Crusher
Shockwave
Hailstorm

These donít

Flamethrower
Frost Barrage
Imploder
Shredder MK.2
Meteor Mk.2

Which ones are supposed to and which ones arenít?

Ubi-Baron
10-28-2018, 03:25 PM
Hi XprestoneX,

The Imploder should light up, but the others I believe intentionally don't.

I'd advise making a ticket about this through the Support Site here (support.ubi.com). They should be able to look into this and provide you with assistance.

Thanks

XprestoneX
10-28-2018, 09:25 PM
Thanks I will.

Whatís The reason behind some having lights and some not? I think all should in some form.

Are the ones with lights all supposed to flash when you fire them? I have a couple that do and a couple that donít.

Also are the ships engines suppose to flash?
My new Nadir with the orange jet drive lights up and dims when you use the boost. I havenít noticed that with the other and I know for a fact my Arwing doesnít.

XprestoneX
10-30-2018, 02:05 AM
I have made a support ticket. Still waiting for response. I decided to see if I still had the receipt and box in my Jeep and and sure enough they were. I went and exchanged it for a new one a Walmart only to be disappointed again when this one doesnít work ether.

Ubi-Baron
11-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Apologies for the delayed response.

Unfortunately the information I provided was incorrect, after speaking with the Team again, I believe the Imploder is not supposed to light up.

I'm not sure why some don't light up, I imagine that it's simply due to the design of them.

XprestoneX
11-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Thank you for the response. And no worries on the delay. Better late then never 😉.

One more quick question.

I own 6 ships now. I and they all have reactive leds for the engines. Except for the the Arwing. It is the only one that doesnít.

Is it supposed to get brighter when boosting like the others?

UbiMatcha
11-09-2018, 09:38 AM
As far as I'm aware, the Arwing doesn't get brighter.
I don't believe this is for any specific reason, however if I find out I'll let you know!

XprestoneX
11-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Thank you for the quick response!

Now I can close my support ticket as I now know what is and isnít supposed to light. Cheers!

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the quick response!

Now I can close my support ticket as I now know what is and isn’t supposed to light. Cheers!

Glad that we were able to help :)

If you have any further questions or issues in the future that you need our help with, don't hesitate to contact us here, on social media, or via our support site again.

As a quick heads-up, as well, I've moved this over to the Nintendo Switch Player Support section, as I saw that you mentioned using the Arwing, and guessed you must have been referring to the Nintendo Switch version of the game.