PDA

View Full Version : Starlink Switch ubisoft rewards and account link.

Timm1391
10-25-2018, 09:10 PM
I've tried everything! I did a live chat ubisoft and did all the steps and trouble shooting and I also call nintendo and they couldnt do anything. I've tried go to the main menu on the starlink game and go to the ubisoft club selection and a message shows up saying go to your ubisoft account to link to switch (but it wont let me do it through switch). So I go on my ubisoft account and there is no option anywhere to link account to switch. What did I do. I was even recommended to redownload the game which I did and still no solution.

Ubi-Town
10-26-2018, 09:07 AM
Hey,

So the only way to link a Nintendo account to your Ubisoft account is through the game directly. When you launch the game, from the main menu you go to Ubisoft Club, you should then be prompt to sign into your Ubisoft account (or create one if you don't already have one). Is that not happening or does the Ubisoft Club not do anything at all? Make sure your console is hooked up-to an internet connection too.

Jennie19881212
11-26-2018, 02:49 AM
I'm having the same problem its telling me I don't have a ubisoft account and I do

UbiMatcha
11-26-2018, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear that Jennie19881212!
The issue has been reported, we'll let you know if we have any further updates.

Marcishere_
05-15-2019, 01:17 PM
15/05/19 I have tried to link my switch through starlink for 3 days now all im getting is a message "Unable to reach ubisoft network" ive tried everything uninstalling the game turning the console off and on my internet router on and off , ive tested my internet speed and it says its fast (im with NBN) i can log in to uplay through my pc , laptop, phone,ps4 . but the switch just won't connect to ubisoft network so i can link it to my account

andylangers
05-17-2019, 09:11 AM
I'm having the same issue, when I try to sign into my Ubisoft account on the switch it says the details are wrong first of all when they definitely are not wrong as I can login on Pc or Xbox with the same ones, then after that it says cant connect to Ubisoft

Rusty_Ghia
05-18-2019, 05:38 AM
I'm having the same issue, when I try to sign into my Ubisoft account on the switch it says the details are wrong first of all when they definitely are not wrong as I can login on Pc or Xbox with the same ones, then after that it says cant connect to Ubisoft

Same here. It says that my information is not valid, but I know that it is correct since I can log-in on my PC, and phone using the same info. I can't create a new account either as when I put in a new username, and password, the game just gets the little spinning circle thing showing that it is busy, and it gets stuck there. I then have to exit out to the Switch's main menu. I am connected to the internet as I can access the store.

What do I do?

Fyrstar2002
05-21-2019, 09:12 PM
This has been an ongoing issue since it was first reported in 2017. The internet is full of people complaining about it, but Ubisoft considers it low priority because its not affecting their sales at all. Good luck connecting, I've been trying to report this bug and connect to Ubisoft since early 2018. I've tried everything. Best of luck to you all.

andylangers
05-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Just a follow up, I had no luck logging in on my switch until today, I tried tonight and it worked first time

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Thanks for sharing andylangers!

Rusty_Ghia
05-27-2019, 07:53 AM
Well, I tried again yesterday, and it worked. I don't know what was different, but there it is.

UbiGabrinth
05-28-2019, 09:56 PM
I'm glad to hear it's working for you, Rusty_Ghia.