PDA

View Full Version : Game Breaking Bug

osprey5133
10-25-2018, 06:14 PM
I'm trying to hunt the cultist Podarkes on Mykonos. To do that I need to help Kyra starting with the Trouble In Paradise quest. This quest is supposed to start with Barnabas giving me a letter, but he hasn't done that. I've sailed around with him for hours waiting and he won't do it. I've found Kyra on the island and she is unresponsive without the quest being opened.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get this quest back?

UbiGabrinth
10-25-2018, 07:02 PM
I'm not aware of any specific way to trigger this side-quest other than sailing around the Aegean Sea.

osprey5133
10-25-2018, 07:56 PM
Do I need to sail around any specific areas? Is there a way to know that this quest is not broken and will get to me eventually. As much as I don't want to load a save and lose six hours, I'd really hate to have to do it and lose twenty hours later

fhesmiter
10-26-2018, 01:39 AM
you need to dock on the island and walk on the beach to trigger it. if you did already sorry, but it sounds like you are just sailing around. i am literately doing that quest line now

osprey5133
10-26-2018, 03:14 AM
I tried that, but no dice. By chance had you received a letter from Barnabas while you were sailing to the island? I think that's the step I'm missing currently and can't figure out how to get him to start me off. Any more ideas?

UbiGabrinth
10-30-2018, 07:16 PM
I'd recommend sending your save game file to our technical team (http://ubi.li/6cz6u) so we can see if there's an issue.