PDA

View Full Version : Can I refund my purchase for the xp and drachmae boost?

SectionUnity
10-25-2018, 06:06 PM
I bought a double boost for xp and gold because I felt like it would help me more into getting stronger. Though I stopped playing the game about a week or two ago because I felt like I was cheating and I went against myself on never using a "Pay to win" system even in a single player game.

I only used it for about 2-3 days before i quit. Is there any way I can refund my purchase still so I donʻt have to feel guilty playing Odyssey? I remember they did not make me accept any terms of agreement.

Pat_St-P
10-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Nice try !!!!! hahahaha

Ubi-Zubi
10-25-2018, 06:40 PM
Hi SectionUnity,

Moving this thread to community support for further assistance, though a refund may be unlikely in this case as you redeemed and used the purchases. You can contact customer support as well to create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New).

Dubya75
10-25-2018, 08:46 PM
LOL nevermind not getting a refund on this ever, you can't even disable the Booster Packs from your game. So if you find that for example the XP Booster Pack results in XP being granted too fast, you're out of luck. Your game is broken.
Isn't it just unbelievable how Ubisoft don't provide a way to disable these things? Blows my mind!

Dubya75
10-26-2018, 08:41 AM
Also just learned that in RDR2, you can simply toggle any Boosts or whatever stuff you may have from pre-order bonuses etc. That's right, you can simply toggle them on and off.

To hell with Ubisoft.

Raf__________
10-26-2018, 05:51 PM
+1 for giving us the ability to disable the boosts. Wouldn't affect Ubi's bottom line of $$, but would give the players the option to not use when they don't want it.