PDA

View Full Version : Our Nadir has stopped detecting it's wings.

MarblesBun
10-24-2018, 03:26 PM
My roommate and I bought a Nadir with our Starlink (we bought it for PS4 and Switch)

It's been almost a week and one of the Nadir ships we bought has stopped detecting wings entirely. We're wondering if there is something we can do to get it to detect the wings, can we clean the connection, and if so, what do we use?

Thank You!

strackonan
10-27-2018, 09:11 AM
I am having the same problem, the left wing of my nadir is no longer registering when it is plugged in. Barely used it :(

amh7912
10-27-2018, 07:35 PM
When I bought the starter pack my arwing stopped responding the first time I removed it, these connections really aren't strong. I got lucky and they had another starter pack at gamestop and sent it back as a defect.

Ubi-Baron
10-28-2018, 03:06 PM
Hey guys,

Make sure that there's nothing obstructing the connection and the attachment is fully seated and not loose.

Otherwise you'd need to speak with the Retailer you purchased the game from as it may be faulty.

Thank you

Draco Mudonis
11-25-2018, 06:07 AM
When I bought the starter pack my arwing stopped responding the first time I removed it, these connections really aren't strong. I got lucky and they had another starter pack at gamestop and sent it back as a defect.
I've been having the same problem. But it's only the Arwing that does it. All the other ships have zero problems. Been trying to contact Ubisoft's support and got zero response. Been trying since the problem happened which was three days after I picked up the game. I got the game day one.

UbiGabrinth
11-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Hi Draco. I don't see a support ticket under the account you use on the forums. Can you leave the ticket number here so I can take a look?

It is certainly possible for physical items to have a defect of some sort. If the items never worked or only worked for a short amount of time I recommend reaching out to the vendor of your game sooner rather than later.