PDA

View Full Version : Evie and Bayek After receiving,They could not be found in the ship option.

blackgosts
10-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Evie and Bayek After receiving,They could not be found in the ship option. And I bought the legendary deputy in the mall. Evie showed it. Is this bug? Or can it be interpreted as a compulsive purchase?:狂::狂::狂:

K3isuke
10-24-2018, 01:30 PM
same for me on ps4 but ubisoft team is aware about it and work on a fix

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 07:19 PM
Hey there! K3isuke is correct, this is an issue we're working on! Thank you.

DarkTriumphant
10-24-2018, 10:40 PM
So Ubisoft releases 1 Club Lieutenant that doesn't show up in game, and before fixing that releases another Club Lieutenant, and lo and behold that Club Lieutenant doesn't show up in game either.

I have a feeling we'll see a 3rd Club Lieutenant before we see Evie and Bayek in game.

TheRealDABhand
10-24-2018, 11:55 PM
I had no problems myself with Evie, but Bayek has been a problem. No idea why.

Solpel
10-25-2018, 06:28 AM
Sadly even IF they fix this issue and Bayek or the others finally appear they will always be at only 3 pips for their skills instead of matching what you'd find for your level which kind of makes them useless late game(this includes the other store LTs)

Anykeyer
10-25-2018, 09:28 AM
I had this problem with Bayek but he finally appeared after I got Pegasos from ori merchant. This action registers Pegasos as if he was purchased with helix credits so it forces store content update I guess and as a side effect fixes Bayek.

Ubi-Mullac
10-25-2018, 09:56 AM
I had this problem with Bayek but he finally appeared after I got Pegasos from ori merchant. This action registers Pegasos as if he was purchased with helix credits so it forces store content update I guess and as a side effect fixes Bayek.

Thanks for sharing that 'fix' I'll make sure to pass this to the dev team investigating.

- Cheers

chimpoforevah
10-25-2018, 04:01 PM
On PC, I got Evie, but Bayek refuses to show. I redeemed him, but still not there.