PDA

View Full Version : Epic Ship Skin - Spoiler in Description?

Judge_Rhad
10-24-2018, 09:27 AM
There may or may not be a spoiler in the Epic ship skin “Cult of Kosmos”. I do not want to google it in case I do land in a spoiler prolific space. The description for this skin mentions that the crew, sought a strong leaser after ******* defeat. I cannot remember when I got the skin. It may have been after a cultist kill and the name may be his real name rather than the one in the flavour text on the cultist page.

Now I cannot remember defeating someone with this name (I may well have but there are a lot of names to remember) I cannot find this name in any of the Cultists I have defeated so far, which is 10. The description implies that the cult has disbanded so it looks like it might be the Ghosts name.

Now I could be wrong, but I can’t check myself as I’m far from the end of the game.

LCD_Dave_N7
10-24-2018, 04:01 PM
It is definitely a spoiler.

Judge_Rhad
10-24-2018, 07:43 PM
well poop. Now I know its spoiler. Still thanks for confirming, can we get the description changed Ubisoft team? Should I open a ticket so this does not spoil it for others?

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 07:56 PM
Hey Judge_Rhad! Thank you for the report, and sorry for the spoilers :(. I've passed this along. If you have screenshots, feel free to share them. Thanks!

Judge_Rhad
10-24-2018, 08:07 PM
The image below contains HUGE SPOLIERS...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1547068267

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 08:13 PM
Thank you! I have passed the screenshot along.