PDA

View Full Version : Zetes the Retired

BLACKSPECTRUM77
10-24-2018, 04:32 AM
During the 'Heavy is the Spear' support quest in the Medusa questline, he is the mercenary you fight to complete the quest. I recruited him as a lieutenant for my ship instead of killing him, and he has been bugged ever since. Whenever he is present on my ship or during boarding sequences, I've been able to lock onto him, view his health bar and level as though he were an enemy, and I've even been able to attack him and perform knockouts and assassinations on him, leaving the npc with no health but never killing him. He is the only recruited lieutenant I've encountered this issue with. Would appreciate this getting looked at :)

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 09:21 PM
Hi BLACKSPECTRUM77! Can you try clearing the cache on your Xbox and seeing if that helps? To do this, unplug the Xbox for two minutes. Let me know how it goes!

PrismaFarn33838
11-16-2018, 08:56 PM
During the 'Heavy is the Spear' support quest in the Medusa questline, he is the mercenary you fight to complete the quest. I recruited him as a lieutenant for my ship instead of killing him, and he has been bugged ever since. Whenever he is present on my ship or during boarding sequences, I've been able to lock onto him, view his health bar and level as though he were an enemy, and I've even been able to attack him and perform knockouts and assassinations on him, leaving the npc with no health but never killing him. He is the only recruited lieutenant I've encountered this issue with. Would appreciate this getting looked at :)

I have same Problem, i didnt killed hin i took himfor my Crew (he is Really good) and he is Now allways a Enemy in my ship(only see him as one but he fight for me)
And Cache clear isnt help may this is a Opponent how is in Script normal to Kill?and Not to make him a Crew Member or? But he is Good may you can fix that little Issue pls

Ubi-Gumdrops
11-17-2018, 11:23 AM
Hey PrismaFarn33838, thanks for the report!

Sounds like Zetes isn't quite retired :)

Can you load an earlier save and see if the issue persists?