PDA

View Full Version : Cheats of AC2-PC

Iamien
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Sometimes I like to play single-player games in sandbox mode.

This usually involves me being very wealthy, invincible, and possibly with a laser that kills everything in my way.

I don't care if doing so blocks me from getting achievements, what I want to know if it is possible in AC2.

I've tried looking on my own and all "Cheats" for AC2 are more like tips.

I'd even settle with a dev console.

Iamien
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Sometimes I like to play single-player games in sandbox mode.

This usually involves me being very wealthy, invincible, and possibly with a laser that kills everything in my way.

I don't care if doing so blocks me from getting achievements, what I want to know if it is possible in AC2.

I've tried looking on my own and all "Cheats" for AC2 are more like tips.

I'd even settle with a dev console.

KingDaniel0
03-10-2010, 05:49 PM
----------------------------------------------------

Hi,

You can go for one of the Game TRAINERS available for AC2 PC version.

It contains many Options like *Add Money, Add Medicine, Super Health, Super Damage, Add Time to Timer, Lock DNA Time, Reset Notoriety* etc.

But unfortunately it's NOT free, you need to become a Member of that site to access it. But you can *Trust* that Site/Group. I can't give you the name of the site, because I think it's against the FORUM rules, to post Cheat Links. But try to GOOGLE search for it.

BUT, You can also download one of the Trainers for FREE from other websites. These Trainers are made by Other OLD Talented Groups. Again 'Google search' for it. But these Trainers, may or may not contain many Gameplay CHEAT options. But you can Try it out. They too are SAFE to use in-game.

I don't think we have any Cheat Codes for AC2. Can you open any in-game Console, via the Tilde key (~) ?

/* A trainer is a program written to intercept and alter the memory addresses of games that are running in the background. Usually trainers contain many features, which aren't pre-programmed into the game by its designers*.

/* Trainers address specific memory locations, and they are usually written to only support a specific version of a game.*

-----------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chaosguy11:
off topic: daniel im not christian so i dont believe in god and im definatley not a fool... in fact my religion believes in multiple gods and your sig offends me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

** 'To chaosguy11' -SIG Text Edited/Removed for your Convenience. My apologies.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/Cina2005/HeavyMetalForever.jpg http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/jubonjovi/yngwie1.jpg

chaosguy11
03-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I do believe you could easily type "assassins creed 2 pc cheats" and find something

off topic: daniel im not christian so i dont believe in god and im definatley not a fool... in fact my religion believes in multiple gods and your sig offends me

chaosguy11
03-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Daniel you dont have to remove it but i was just pointing it out