PDA

View Full Version : Marching fire not working since wednesdays update!

DaddyDamocles
10-22-2018, 04:37 PM
I pre ordered the game September 7th, my bank failed to authorize the payment so I had to fix that issue, pre ordered again that lmonday before release, I gameshare but my friend lost everything, I was able to use the new heros that Tuesday then when you guys did the patch to fix the game sharing it screwed me out of everything, I havnt been able to use my heros since but he has, we tried everything to get it fixed I even went ahead and bought it again! That didnt work, I got refunded for my second purchase now it says I have it installed and downloaded but it doesnt say I own it in the in game store but I own it on the Microsoft store, this isnt right because I cant even get an ETA on this or if it's being worked on! Me and a lot of other players are furious about this especially people like me who dedicated 1000s of hours and 1000s of dollars on this game, I sure hope this is fixed before the event coming on thursday.
We even tried undoing the game share and redoing it, now hes not even able to use them. Please tell us this will be fixed.

UbiGabrinth
10-24-2018, 06:17 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that you are having these new issues since the Marching Fire update, DaddyDamocles. The trouble is that I cannot directly interact with your ownership of content on the Xbox. From what I can see in our system your Ubisoft account has Marching Fire. What is odd is that I do not see you as having the 4 Wu Lin heroes recruited.

So the person you are game sharing with is able to use the heroes?

Do you have access to Arcade Mode?

DaddyDamocles
10-24-2018, 09:50 PM
I have it paid for on my account and no he is not able to use them, and I do not have acess to use them...I was able to play them for one day and then when you guys did the gameshare update it locked me out of everything I dont know how to fix this, I can email my proof of purchase if needed.

SinistralBox26
10-24-2018, 10:25 PM
I have the same problem as you I pre-ordered the game and after the game share update I got locked of everything and I haven't be able to use the arcade mode or play with the new heroes

UbiGabrinth
10-25-2018, 06:39 PM
Do either of you have access to Arcade Mode?

DaddyDamocles
10-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Neither one of us do UbiGabbin I sent over my proof of purchase to my case.

DaddyDamocles
10-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Really sucks I dont have my charecters,or any compensation for this event.

DaddyDamocles
10-25-2018, 09:32 PM
To top of off I cant even get the new weapons for my charecters that I paid for, when does this event end? I hope it's fixed by then!

Wordlife_Nagro
10-26-2018, 01:20 AM
I have the same problem, I'm game sharing with a friend who bought it and I don't have access to the new characters or the arcade mode

rockslider
10-26-2018, 05:29 AM
I have the same problem, I'm game sharing with a friend who bought it and I don't have access to the new characters or the arcade mode

We literally all have the same
Issue.(just using your comment to reply cuz
Idk how these forums work)

Magnus_Roc
10-26-2018, 08:42 AM
How is this not fixed by now. The hours and the $ spent on something and this is the quality of customer support we receive. What a disappointment this has been. Ruined the whole expansion experience that i for one had been looking forward to for months... Smh. Get it together UBI and fix the problem.

UbiGabrinth
10-30-2018, 07:24 PM
As of last Friday our team discovered the cause of the issue and applied a temporary fix (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/9roif8/update_for_xbox_players_who_lost_access_to/). A more permanent fix and compensation for affected players is upcoming. I do not have an ETA.