PDA

View Full Version : just hit level 50 and still cant get past Perikle's Symposium

blaizeybones
10-22-2018, 03:35 AM
Ive literally have completed so many side quest and i've beaten the minotour and the cyclops and destroyed everyone in the area and beat all the legendary ships, i've even killed all the legendary animals. But I still cant get passed Perikle's Symposium. Is there any eta on when i'm actually going to be able to play the part of the game that actually matters. Like all I want is this fixed and new game plus.

ianaalv
10-22-2018, 03:56 AM
Mmmm you beat the minotaur and the cyclops without complete that quest? I tought you cant because all of them are part of the story arc, well that happen when you explore too much in the game; the same happen to me with the blind king mission

Zenobis_
10-22-2018, 07:57 AM
I got exactly your problem! Perikle still alive, but i got no main mission left. Only revealing the cult and upgrading the spear. I also did a lot of side quests, killed the minotaur and cyclops and just hit level 50 xD

I nailed the issue down to the quest "speak no evil". I remember I spoke to the guy with no tongue, but Chrysis cultist did not reveal :(
Because I usually don't look up the story, I didn't notice an issue in the first place. I thought at some point i would get a main mission again...

Even patch 1.0.3 didn't fix the issue for me. I would be really disappointed if I had to start all over :(

Pleeeeease Ubisoft. Please fix this...

UnhappyLawbro
10-22-2018, 04:38 PM
Mmmm you beat the minotaur and the cyclops without complete that quest? I tought you cant because all of them are part of the story arc, well that happen when you explore too much in the game; the same happen to me with the blind king mission

Minotaur quest can be activated through the boy side quest, you don't need to activate the Atlantis quest line before completing it. I stumbled on him randomly and just finished the quest while I was exploring.