PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a dedicated server?

NadeSpam2.0
01-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I used to run about four DOD:S servers on this machine. However, I'm burnt out on Day of Defeat: Source, so I thought I would ask if any of you would be interested in renting a dedicated server from me?

The machine is Dual Xeon 3.6Ghz (Hyperthreading Technology) with 4 gigs of ram. I have TC Admin installed, also. 24/7 support is included. So I'll give you a good discount of $150 a month.

I lost my pictures of the server, or I would have posted them on here. I have it at an Los Angeles data center on a Mazima gaming network. Once I get some time tomorrow I'll see if they will take a picture of it on the rack.

I don't usually post ads on forums, but I wanted to put the server to good use or sell it.

If you would like, please email me at chris@tragicservers.com or AIM at Xtragicfever.

NadeSpam2.0
01-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I used to run about four DOD:S servers on this machine. However, I'm burnt out on Day of Defeat: Source, so I thought I would ask if any of you would be interested in renting a dedicated server from me?

The machine is Dual Xeon 3.6Ghz (Hyperthreading Technology) with 4 gigs of ram. I have TC Admin installed, also. 24/7 support is included. So I'll give you a good discount of $150 a month.

I lost my pictures of the server, or I would have posted them on here. I have it at an Los Angeles data center on a Mazima gaming network. Once I get some time tomorrow I'll see if they will take a picture of it on the rack.

I don't usually post ads on forums, but I wanted to put the server to good use or sell it.

If you would like, please email me at chris@tragicservers.com or AIM at Xtragicfever.

K_Freddie
01-30-2008, 05:04 AM
You obviously have very little idea of what goes on in IL2 - indicated by Zero replies.

Play IL2 a bit more and find out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dbillo
01-30-2008, 06:50 AM
<sigh> My dedicated server is a 1.0 Ghz Duron, 768 meg RAM, 6 Gig hard drive...

NadeSpam2.0
01-30-2008, 11:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K_Freddie:
You obviously have very little idea of what goes on in IL2 - indicated by Zero replies.

Play IL2 a bit more and find out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about? I've been playing Il2 off and on for 2 or 3 years. And I have been visiting the forums the same amount of time. I honestly don't appreciate this "your a noob because of your post count."

I just thought one of the Il2 community members would be interested in this server or would want to buy it from me. I'm willing to workout a good deal with anyone that is interested because I'm a flight sim *****. :[

But please, don't respond to this if you are just going to flame me. I just don't reply to a lot of threads on here since I got a new login name.

Urufu_Shinjiro
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I think more of what he was trying to get at is the majority of il2 dedicated servers (baring the high player count scripted servers) are made on individuals home pc's, and they run quite nicely. I know some rent server space for the sim but most do not.

TheGozr
01-30-2008, 04:15 PM
http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Try there you may have success The Il2 comunity servers are dying and too many for not enough playrers now it's too late but go into lockon where many of us turn into.
( should be good for SOW )

Good price btw..

GOYA_551st
01-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Lock On servers need a vid card.

TheGozr
01-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Well depend what mobo there is and what little software you have to connect via remote