PDA

View Full Version : First do no harm bug

jesusmcminn
10-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Ive been trying to start the first do no harm quest for two days I'm tasked with finding hippokrates clinic in Argos a location I know but when I go there he's not there there's no available interaction and ikaros doesn't pick him up his ring doesn't even turn gold to suggest he is around , but I've read online that you receive some medical supplies to give to him in another location ,I have some medical supplies in my inventory is it possible I have already met the guy who gives me the medical supplies but it hasn't registered ? Either way it's irritating

Calintz_Ryu
10-22-2018, 04:37 PM
I have the same problem...did you find any solutions to fix this?

ubi--unicorn
10-22-2018, 09:29 PM
Hey there, thanks for the reports! I've reported this issue up. Thanks!

jesusmcminn
10-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Nope found nothing yet , luckily there's plenty to do else where , thanks for reporting

FreakyDemon2008
11-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi,

I am having the same issue and so are quite a few others it seems. I'm not sure why but when I go back to the clinic to continue the quest there is no 'main quest' marker and also I cant talk to Hippokrates. I'm not as far through as some people (I'm level 29) but this is a major problem because there's a cultist chain that requires this quest to have been completed and I cant do that until I get this quest resolved.

Please let us know when it might be fixed/oatched Ubi...!