PDA

View Full Version : revelation scan

nick12369
10-21-2018, 12:02 PM
I dont know if this was already posted but I can no longer do the revelation scan. It was working fine then just stopped. I've closed completely out of the game and reloaded and still cant do it. I rely heavily on that when icarus cant scan in a cave. Also for finding ores out in the world it's easy to just hold up to scan. I cant play the game without it. And I'm not starting the game again, I've put far too many hours in just to start again.

Ubi-Baron
10-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Hi nick12369,

I'm sorry to hear that's occurring.

Are you able to normally use Ikaros?

One possible thing you could try, if you haven't already, is resetting the Skills and re-purchasing them.

nick12369
10-22-2018, 05:36 AM
ikaros still works fine, will try resetting the skills when im back in the game later

nick12369
10-22-2018, 02:51 PM
Tried resetting my skills. And that didnt work either. I absolutely cannot play without the scan. I rely on it too heavily.

nick12369
10-23-2018, 01:59 PM
resetting skills didnt work and ikaros works fine, i need the scan, i cant play without it

LeadBlimp019
10-27-2018, 07:15 PM
Revelation isn't a scan. It simply advances time. The purpose being if its day time and you want to raid something at night. Do you mean something different? Revelation has stopped working for me though. More of an annoyance than anything.

nick12369
11-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Revelation isn't a scan. It simply advances time. The purpose being if its day time and you want to raid something at night. Do you mean something different? Revelation has stopped working for me though. More of an annoyance than anything.

You're thinking of meditation.
Revelation is when you hold up on the dpad(xbox one) and it shows everything you can search, ores and enemies ikaros didnt tag. Useful in caves and such. Still isnt working for me, even after the recent update. And even after starting a new game. Still nothing. My only other option is a quite annoying one, re install the game. If anyone has any other thoughts that would be nice.