PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 stuck in fort samikon has asked for help 4 times no reply

Yowiepower13
10-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Hi again so I have been stuck inside for samikon and still have no answer on what is wrong I'm 88 hrs in and I'm not looking at restarting or going back 30 hrs is there a answer or even maybe a soon possible patch to fix the bug where you get stuck inside the fort and no way out

Gator863115
10-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Hey Iím having the same issue. I completed bloody feast mission in Sparta and killed Cultist king and saved after Alexiosís & Mom get the house back. I loaded up game later on and it has me stuck in Fort Samikon with cultist I killed earlier. I didnít even save in that location is whatís confusing to me. Wish Ubisoft handled it more professionally because the live chat rep I got seemed clueless about helping resolve this and I followed the email instructions of trying to fix it but no luck of a change.

Yowiepower13
10-21-2018, 08:27 AM
Omg at least some1 else has have had the same problem yea like I'm so far ahead of the game and I'm at the point of only doing story then i hit this problem hopefully someone tells us something cos when ur 88 hrs in not fun at least u got a rep

potbellieddwarf
10-25-2018, 11:28 PM
I am 150 hours in,

I saved outside the throne room where you meet Myrrine.

The game crashed and when I reloaded it, I am also stuck it the room with the Archon.

The only saves I have are this one and the last episode save which is 30 hours back.

I hope they fix this soon.

What made them disable the flaming door.

This game has crashed on me about 25 times, but this fault has really annoyed me.

ubi--unicorn
11-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Hey guys, sorry about the delay. This has been reported, if possible, can you create a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu) with your saves? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000037092) Thanks!

g0dammit
11-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Still waiting on any word when this bug will be fixed. I havenít been able to play in over a week.