Gabeeee.
10-20-2018, 06:40 PM
Don't even think I need to explain why just please ubi nerf him

SangLong524
10-20-2018, 06:45 PM
No, there is no reason to

Brutal_DaDo
10-20-2018, 06:52 PM
New heroes have been out for 4 days, thatís just a l2p issue, there far more character that need to be brought down to earth

DefiledDragon
10-20-2018, 06:58 PM
You totally need to explain why tbh.

Sweaty_Sock
10-20-2018, 06:59 PM
The monk seems to most powerful from limited experience, will be able to tell better when they arn't locked behind a paywall

UbiInsulin
10-20-2018, 07:08 PM
You totally need to explain why tbh.

Yeah, cosigned. For feedback purposes, at least a few details are good.

PecarCZ
10-20-2018, 07:15 PM
This is start begin P2W when lock op heroes behind paywall.

iadvisoryi
10-20-2018, 07:48 PM
This is why balance with older characters is such a mess. People ask for characters to be nerfed that A. Dont need it or B. Aren't a priority or even C. Might be a gameplay mechanical thing and not a character balance thing.

Tiandi has slow heavies, reactable attacks, no unblockable attack, relies on poke and counter attacking. With a zone attack similar to wardens, zerkers, orochis, very fast hard to react to.

He doesn't need a Nerf at all, I have him rep 5 right now. I would say in my dual and breach experience Jiang Jun and Shaolin are the strongest. Shaolin has hard to react lights that chain into his stance. Jiang Jun has super fast mix lights that hit for 20+ dmg.

But no wulin in my opinion needs any buffs or nerfs. They are all strong yes, but none are busted or broken like other characters right now.

This is the most balanced the game has been with removal of gear, implementation of the perk system.

PLEASE I urge you to go into training mode and learn to counter a characters strengths and learn their weaknesses, before rioting to nerf the character. For one it's bad because it draws the attention away from characters who really need looking at. And two it has been 4 days, it is way too soon to tell for any of them.

Here's a tip if you're struggling against a tiandi, grab punish the heavies, don't Dodge as much as your use to, if they're using the light dash a lot then wait until they do it and get a light poke after block. Pressure him don't allow space.

If you want to learn more to counter or to even play as the character I'm on PS4 and I can help.

@UbiInsulin this patch has been great and very competitive and rewarding. The balance has been spot on. Please listen to constructive criticism of characters that clearly need a little something.

OneLaw4you
10-21-2018, 01:32 AM
Heís the weakest of them all. Every thing he does get just be stopped by light spaming tbh. Iíve been playing him the most and you need to do so much just to win

Roseguard_Cpt
10-21-2018, 01:33 AM
I've played around with Tiandi a little and the Dodging, Undodgeable, Superior Blocking, Counter Crushing, 400ms Light that can skate 30 feet to chase feels like a bit much for a single move.

iadvisoryi
10-21-2018, 01:36 AM
I've played around with Tiandi a little and the Dodging, Undodgeable, Superior Blocking, Counter Crushing, 400ms Light that can skate 30 feet to chase feels like a bit much for a single move.

Go to training and set up tiandi to do the thing your getting hit by, and throw a light poke somewhere in-between, it tracks to him, or if it's the heavy, grab him. Btw I'm not saying git gud Lol I'm just saying this will work and help u solve that issue. If your on ps4 I could show u?

Roseguard_Cpt
10-21-2018, 01:38 AM
I'm on Ps4 and a Nobushi, my lights are thrusts and wont get him ususally, unless I match direction, but as one of my friends showed me, people with a bit of experience can counter crush that all day.

iadvisoryi
10-21-2018, 01:40 AM
I'm on Ps4 and a Nobushi, my lights are thrusts and wont get him ususally, unless I match direction, but as one of my friends showed me, people with a bit of experience can counter crush that all day.

Matchups in general for nobushi is rough, but you can fake and hold hidden stance , when he does whichever attack you can bleed poke him out, that's fast enough. If you create distance he's almost always going to do his top dashing light. Do u want to lab?

Roseguard_Cpt
10-21-2018, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I'm alright. Also, Hidden Stancing the light gets me hit as the move is an undodgeable. I've been practicing some but will keep playing more. Personally I feel that we need to wait until the end of the early access before we actually start discussing nerfs. Just sharing my thoughts and how that move in particular feels like it has a bit much to me.

Hamertime105
11-28-2018, 06:11 AM
This is why balance with older characters is such a mess. People ask for characters to be nerfed that A. Dont need it or B. Aren't a priority or even C. Might be a gameplay mechanical thing and not a character balance thing.

Tiandi has slow heavies, reactable attacks, no unblockable attack, relies on poke and counter attacking. With a zone attack similar to wardens, zerkers, orochis, very fast hard to react to.

He doesn't need a Nerf at all, I have him rep 5 right now. I would say in my dual and breach experience Jiang Jun and Shaolin are the strongest. Shaolin has hard to react lights that chain into his stance. Jiang Jun has super fast mix lights that hit for 20+ dmg.

But no wulin in my opinion needs any buffs or nerfs. They are all strong yes, but none are busted or broken like other characters right now.

This is the most balanced the game has been with removal of gear, implementation of the perk system.

PLEASE I urge you to go into training mode and learn to counter a characters strengths and learn their weaknesses, before rioting to nerf the character. For one it's bad because it draws the attention away from characters who really need looking at. And two it has been 4 days, it is way too soon to tell for any of them.

Here's a tip if you're struggling against a tiandi, grab punish the heavies, don't Dodge as much as your use to, if they're using the light dash a lot then wait until they do it and get a light poke after block. Pressure him don't allow space.

If you want to learn more to counter or to even play as the character I'm on PS4 and I can help.

@UbiInsulin this patch has been great and very competitive and rewarding. The balance has been spot on. Please listen to constructive criticism of characters that clearly need a little something.

Its been a month since the new heros launch and I play basically everyday. The quality of for honor to me and alot of other players including the original poster are declining not due to the fact that there is a learning curve to the new heros its the fact that instead of focusing on making it so all heros were balanced they added in 4 new game breaking heros. They are clearly unbalanced. Tiandi has almost no punishes unless you manage to gb before he gets his I-frames on a dodge heavy. Its not even the fact of knowing how to play against them its the fact that they can abuse pretty much unreactable lights. This game is meant to have a learning curve instead new players just go into the spam meta that has been obvious since season 5 and up

Siegfried-Z
11-28-2018, 10:44 AM
Tiandi or the only Char which can quietly Dash in frontal and from neutral without beiing punished most of the time ?

All his lights should be 500ms that's all. He is not an assassin or a Hybrid.

AmonDarkGod
04-09-2019, 03:53 PM
He is nerfed already tho no need for a new one he actually needs a stamina buff

FlyinBeef
04-09-2019, 06:43 PM
I will say more, he needs a buff

MessirePhilippe
04-09-2019, 10:07 PM
A buff? Are you sure about that,its seem powerful right now,a buff of stam its a interesting idea but no more i think ?

FlyinBeef
04-09-2019, 10:47 PM
A buff? Are you sure about that,its seem powerful right now,a buff of stam its a interesting idea but no more i think ?

He seem middle in duel and rather weak in 4v4, not powerful. He need unblockable top heavy finisher to be more viable in 4v4 and some buffs to his kick, for example hard feint and guaranteed forward dodge + heavy for thrown opponent or something like that to make him strong in 1v1.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-09-2019, 11:49 PM
Make his follow up lights 500ms not 400, slow down his dodge light attacks, there is no reason why the tiandi a vanguard has to be as fast as an assassin, faster id say actually.

UbiInsulin
04-10-2019, 12:22 AM

This thread is a 4/5 month old necro, so I'm going to close it. If you'd like to go into more details about the Tiandi buffs you want, by all means create a new thread about the subject. :)