PDA

View Full Version : Recover old save files

wildwolfvn
10-20-2018, 04:05 PM
I have bought this game recently, my friend ask me to play together in one account and I accept. I and he play with our own local save. Nothing happen for a week til now, my Uplay auto connect to Cloud and my friend's save files overwrite all my save files. I try to get old save file with Previous Version in folder but It's gone. So there is have anyway for me to get my own save file :nonchalance: I don't want to play this game from the start, I have played it's for a long time.

SofaJockey
10-20-2018, 05:28 PM
Your manual saves should still be there (unless manually overwritten).
Auto and Quick saves overwrite automatically.

Unless PC is different...

Rithrius
10-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Alot of people rely too much on auto-saves these days. Not many people choose to save manually when auto-saves and quick-saves are a more appealing option.

Ubi-Zubi
10-20-2018, 07:01 PM
I have bought this game recently, my friend ask me to play together in one account and I accept. I and he play with our own local save. Nothing happen for a week til now, my Uplay auto connect to Cloud and my friend's save files overwrite all my save files. I try to get old save file with Previous Version in folder but It's gone. So there is have anyway for me to get my own save file :nonchalance: I don't want to play this game from the start, I have played it's for a long time.

I am moving this thread over to community support to get you assistance. I also encourage you to create a support ticket here (http://support.ubi.com/en-US) to see if they can help your recover the files.