PDA

View Full Version : Game crashed and I lost 5 levels + 8hrs of play

guest-pKe06Xs8
10-20-2018, 01:40 PM
So I was at level 25, went to fast travel back to somewhere and the game/xbox glitched out. It froze and made that vibrating sound then booted back to the dashboard. When I reloaded the game, it had gone all the way back to level 20. Cultists that I had killed werent dead and areas of the map that I had previously been to were covered again.
Yet when I look at my achievements and my uvisoft account, you can see my progress through the game is further than what the now current level 20 reflects.
Is there any hope in getting my data back from unisoft?
Anyone else had this issue?

Ubi-Baron
10-20-2018, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear that this is occurring.

Did you get from 20-25 in the session before the crash occurred? Unfortunately I'd imagine that unfortunately it may not be possible to restore the lost progress, as it may not have been uploaded to the Cloud before the crash.

pltnm163
10-20-2018, 08:40 PM
Iím so frustrated with this game and all these bugs. Iím scraping this game. Waiting on RDR2 now. Last time I buy an Assassins Creed game.

guest-pKe06Xs8
10-22-2018, 05:05 AM
Yea it was in one massive play on saturday that i leveled up a heap and then lost it. So annoyed. Contacted ubisoft and xbox and hoth said nothing they could do. Ubisoft even rubbed salt in the wound by saying ďtake the opportunity to play your favourite parts of the game againĒ .... uuuggghhhh i wouldnt be so annoyed if it didnt contain the whole socrates section that I now have to redo because that definitely is not a favourite ... it was really effing annoying!