PDA

View Full Version : How to - get Siege on Steam, when I own it on Uplay already

Tripfy.
10-20-2018, 12:57 PM
I have around 500 hours in Siege and would like this displayed on my steam, option to Add non steam game does not allow this

Here are two simple questions :

1) If I buy Siege on Steam, when it asks me to link my Uplay account where I own Siege already, what will happen ? Will I keep my account in Siege or does it make new one ?

2) Is there, even for money, a simple way to get my already owned uplay game on steam and display my hours that I've already collected in it on uplay ?

Thank you for help

Ubi-Baron
10-20-2018, 01:47 PM
Hi Tripfy.,

It's impossible to get the hours to show in Steam, it will only track hours for games brought on Steam and has no way of syncing the hours with Uplay.

If you bought Siege on Steam, you could link it to the same Uplay account and keep your unlocks/stats.

Thank you

Legion_Ent
10-21-2018, 01:05 AM
Hi Tripfy.,

It's impossible to get the hours to show in Steam, it will only track hours for games brought on Steam and has no way of syncing the hours with Uplay.

If you bought Siege on Steam, you could link it to the same Uplay account and keep your unlocks/stats.

Thank you

You honestly need to jsut give us a steam key for a game bought on uplay. That's what happens on steam, and it's why your garbage client launches when you pick the game.