PDA

View Full Version : Obsidian glass rewards in conquest battles

TheDude_84cc
10-19-2018, 11:35 AM
When a battle conquest comes up I choose the side that will give me the most obsidian glass possible. I even see the icon for it saying it will be a reward. Iíve done several conquests now and have not received any obsidian glass. Just a little irritating as obsidian glass is one of the hardest things to come across especially when youíre leveling up and youíre unable to keep your gear even close to the same level. Otherwise loving the game!

Dan Pen 97
10-19-2018, 01:11 PM
When a battle conquest comes up I choose the side that will give me the most obsidian glass possible. I even see the icon for it saying it will be a reward. Iíve done several conquests now and have not received any obsidian glass. Just a little irritating as obsidian glass is one of the hardest things to come across especially when youíre leveling up and youíre unable to keep your gear even close to the same level. Otherwise loving the game!

I think this is a bug. I never used too see that show up in the game to start with.

UbiGabrinth
10-21-2018, 05:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you don't seem to be getting obsidian glass rewards from conquest battles. Could you provide screenshots or video of this issue so I can report it?