PDA

View Full Version : Love it ! MF Feedback : Char/mode/Perk

Siegfried-Z
10-19-2018, 09:26 AM
We all se a lot of negative post but they are a lot of new very good stuff there.

Perks :
I know some feels they've wasted time and steel for nothing but i rather spend again time for the new system again than keep these old boring revenge build, i like it, Perks are only small buff and that's a good thing. Thanks to that the efficiency is more focus on skills and not stats.

Arcade/Breach :
Arcade is a good thing because when sometimes PvP is going bad you can just relax and enjoy Arcade to keep leveling, that's cool.
Breach is really really cool ! I love Big fights like this, this mode is a good mix between Dom/Tribut and the design reduce Ganking and "nobrain" game. Like it a lot.

Char :

Nuxia - Nuxia has an intense gameplay with her Triple chain and trap mix up. But in my Opinion her lights at 400ms is not a good thing. That mde her a spam char. Plus, her Trap system has to be improve as too many things interupt it in 4v4, it's not worth it in group fights. Not gonna play her on my side.

Tiandi - Tiandi is strong and efficient in both 1v1 and 4v4. But his following lights, plus dodge mix up and Bash are really annoying. He feels like a spam Vanguard, which i don't like. So far this is the only MF Char really annoying me. Not gonna play him as well.

JJ - JJ is correct in 1v1 because it is not that easy to hit your opponents but when you do, you do a lots of DMG. And he is very good in Group fights ! His Kit is intense and interesting. Strong but i don't feel he is OP as i do not have problems to fight against him. So far i really like him, at the end i finally got a Heavy fitting with my gameplay !^^ . Definitly gonna play him.

Shaolin - Shaolin has an amazing Kit, really interesting and the design is lovely. I believe he gonna be really dangerous in the right hands. But not a lot gonna play him as he is too skilled for most people. So far his style and Mix up are the most beautiful and amazing of the whole game, in my opinion of course. Gonna play him for sure.

Blitzwarrior771
10-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Nerf bleed and stamina drain .

Siegfried-Z
10-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Nerf bleed and stamina drain .

??? What are you talking about ?

Thorstein31
10-19-2018, 10:32 AM
??? What are you talking about ?

Maybe you havenít played the update long enough, but you will understand.
Gank is worst after the update, anytime soon you will miss the revenge build.

SpaceJim12
10-19-2018, 11:52 AM
Maybe you haven’t played the update long enough, but you will understand.

Well, according to my experience, someone in gunk squad always have revenge at the same time as me, so...no, I don't miss it at all.
And if understood you right, the bleed now mean something, cause noone have this negative effects resistance to full or near full. And it's fine.

CptMatsumaru
10-19-2018, 12:13 PM
same, I like MF. the siege mode is for me the best mode in For honor. :) good maps, the sounds (screaming warriors). all in all a good update!

Sweaty_Sock
10-19-2018, 12:23 PM
the update is utter rubbish unless you grab a high stamina & good feat champ

EG shugo stilll gets amplified damage against him mid gank with hyperarmour down, has the old stamina/slow regen- get screamed at by an orochi and your OOS, getting 3 hit by a highlander.

Yayyyyy

bhitrock
10-19-2018, 12:35 PM
I too really love MF! There are a few bugs here and there, some balance tweaks needed, but we all expected it. I LOVE so much the new breach mode, it has a so different feeling from dominion (and played with a friend is great!). The only downside of it is that I can't play it because I get kicked for low fps (apparently it is more performance-demanding than dominion) (T^T).
But a day will come when I'll be able to play it! (buying a new pc soon!)

Siegfried-Z
10-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Maybe you haven’t played the update long enough, but you will understand.

The other guy has a comment which has nothing to do about my post, i ask him why and you answer another thing which has nothing to do with what he say himself lol

I would never miss revenge, i hate this mech since the beta..sorry.

Btw i'm happy to see lots of others are enjoying MF ! This game gonna be less toxic, they took the right direction i believe.

Illyrian_King
10-19-2018, 01:13 PM
Breach is what I have always been asking for <3

I have like a second honey moon with FH.