PDA

View Full Version : Cultist clues now suddenly broken in patch 1.0.5

DrBAMF123
10-19-2018, 07:04 AM
When I had 1.0.4 I got the loris fort clue, the arena clue, and the Spartan flag clue that you have to buy in korinthia, all worked, all revealed the cultist or their requirements like they are supposed to. I updated today and not only did I experience the same garbage frame rate that others have been experiencing but the cultist system is now bugged. Fortunately restarting the Xbox fixed the frame rate, but since I restarted from an earlier save so I could redo the korinthia main quest part with different choices, I had to get the clues over again and this time in version 1.0.5, none of them work. I couldn't reveal the cultists after getting the clue, they didn't update, so I had to do one from memory and the other two from a guide. This really worries me as there are still a bunch of cultists that I haven't gotten, and the clues can be all over the place. I really don't want to have to use a guide for all the others with world clues, as finding and reading the clues, tracking down the cultists and killing them is honestly my favorite new mechanic of the game, it's a way better target system than any previous game and now it doesn't work. I'm about to redo the arena clue that you get after beating the 3rd or 4th guy in the arena, if this one doesn't work too, I'll have to delete the game and reinstall with no patches to continue the game.

Ubi-Baron
10-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Hi DrBAMF123.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the Cultist page with one of the locked ones?

Does it show the option to reveal them, but won't allow you to do it or does it just show as if you didn't get the clue?

Thanks