PDA

View Full Version : Please allow us to change controls

FrostedWOLF
10-18-2018, 08:27 PM
Hello dear devs, I am playing Starlink using a switch pro controller. I was disapointed when i found out that controls could not be remapped. I am used to play planes game-types and in most of them we can remap the controls to anywhere we want them to be. The control layout by default is not bad for the most part, but, i would just LOVE the possibility to swap both joystick functions. I would rather aim/fly with the left stick than with the right stick. It kinda feels like the controls were set for a first person shooter rather than a flight game, and while i do play some FPS, i'd much rather have starlinks controls mapped to something more like a flight game. Could you please consider having an option to at least swap joysticks functionnality in a future patch? This would mean the world to me. Thanks for the great work you've put into the game.

UbiMatcha
10-19-2018, 09:22 AM
Hey FrostedWOLF!

We have a thread on this feedback here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1945961-Changing-controller-layout).
This has been passed onto the team for investigation, but feel free to add any additional comments!

Skope99
04-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Please just at least give us the option to swap the function of the analog sticks. That would solve everything!

UbiMorning
04-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Thanks again Skope99. We appreciate the suggestion!

Khronoks
04-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Just need X and A where L and R are, and chance the joystick please, love this game but hate this.

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone!

I am not sure if all of you will have seen, but in the Crimson Moon update (patch notes here (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2048057)), we did introduce the ability to swap the controls for Boost and Hyperdrive on consoles from the options menu, as well as fully-customisable controls on PC.

We welcome any further suggestions or feedback from our players as always. :)