PDA

View Full Version : Legendary talents not working properly?

Q_Nemesis_C
10-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Yesterday, i got the new Nemean Claws weapon. This weapon got the legendary talent :" +30% more damage while at full health". Knowing this is a powerful talent to have in your gear, I have engraved it on my epic sword. But the problem is that i didnt see any changes regarding the damage showed in my inventory or the damage it deals at enemies while being at full health, the damage stayed the same as before.

My question is, do we have to be IN COMBAT to make the talent proc? Or are we supposed to be able to use this talent even while unseen by the NPC?

I got a video showing you what I am talking about, look at the numbers and tell me if its bugged or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2R1mXCzPPQ&t=10s

Let me know what you think!

Malkarne
10-18-2018, 09:31 PM
I've noticed issues with at least two other legendary engravings as well:

1) The +40% bow damage if above target engraving doesn't seem to work. I tested this by both firing the bow and looking at projected healthbar damage when above, below, and at the same level as the target. Actually, I think it may be working in reverse as the only time I've seen a damage increase projected on an enemies healthbar is when I went below the target. I can post video if requested.

2) The immortal engraving that's supposed to restore 20% health when you're killed doesn't seem to work, especially when you have the +100% damage but capped at 25% health engraving as well. I tested this by letting enemies kill me repeatedly - I tried this with attacks that take me from 100-0 in one hit and also by letting myself get dinged by an arrow with a sliver of health. I'd also make sure I was only getting hit by single attacks (so not a flurry where a follow-up blow just kills me immediately). I literally never saw this one work with or without the +100% damage/25% health engraving.

I'd like to know if other people are seeing issues with these or other engravings. I'm glad someone else is seeing these types of bugs as well!

Q_Nemesis_C
10-18-2018, 11:42 PM
@Malkarne, I got the same issue with the Herakles weapon like you (the 40% bow damage above target) and I have tested it like you and yes the talent is kinda doing the opposite of what it is suppose to do.
I want to hear the Ubi guys about those issues... I hope they will bring out a fix ASAP.

Malkarne
10-19-2018, 12:13 AM
I tested the engraving you're talking about as well and I thought it was working? Looking at your video it seemed like some shots were being held back on the draw longer than others which would change the damage. But even then, after you added the engraving your first headshot's damage went from like 25k+ to 30k+.

I tested it with body shots and rapidly snapping the bow so I had a bunch of shots to compare it to without charging. With that, the difference on multiple body shots with and without the engraving was noticeable.

Q_Nemesis_C
10-19-2018, 12:45 AM
If you watch closely, the shot i took at 1:44 was all help back and it did 26 555 damage, thats with the engraving, and at the beginning of the vid i shoot for 25 593 without it they were all crits.

I dont think that its 30% to be honnest with you, its probably less than that.

And in combat, I don't see that much of a difference either. Ill make some other tests but i'm sure that's not 30%.

Maybe you are right all along and its just my game that got this issue, like the people that got that weird mercenary glitch where they don't chase them while having a bounty, idk

Dead213End
10-19-2018, 01:18 AM
It's also hard to tell if the +20% Adrenaline on CRT is working with Swords. I don't see much of a difference when I have it engraved. I only see it when I have it engraved onto a bow. But I could be wrong.