PDA

View Full Version : Call to Arms quest - Canít talk to Roxana.

MyNameIsSaturn
10-18-2018, 03:26 PM
Iím unable to continue the call to arms quest because after receiving it , Roxana isnít marked by the quest, and when I find her she is just standing there in front of a scared man and when I talk to her she says ďleave me Champion.Ē

I tried reloading a save and it keeps doing this. I never went to her island or spoke to her before getting the quest. Iím playing on PS4.

AngantyrSM
10-18-2018, 03:48 PM
The same thing happens to me on PC. I've tried many of my save files, thinking my story progress affected the mission.

But Roxanna always says; Leave me Champion.

It doesn't matter what level I am, the amount of cultists I've slain or my story progression.
Either the mission is officially bugged, or there is a solution that I don't know of.

Ubi-Town
10-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Hey guys,

This is a known issue that is currently being looked at by the game team. I apologise for the inconvenience whilst this is under investigation.

JTKid59
10-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Hey guys,

This is a known issue that is currently being looked at by the game team. I apologise for the inconvenience whilst this is under investigation.

I just found this bug on mine. Any word on when it will be fixed?

Shirokurou
11-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Same issues.
PS4.
Around level 36 when approaching the quest.
Roxy just says "Leave me, Champion."
I hope this know issue gets resolved.

Asydys
11-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Same problem here, playing on PC 1.0.6

SaskiavSchaijk
11-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Same problem here. Also playing on PS4 and I am level 50..

ubi--unicorn
11-07-2018, 08:18 PM
We don't have an ETA at this time, but it's currently being worked on!

FlaXXy__KroZ
11-11-2018, 06:24 PM
We don't have an ETA at this time, but it's currently being worked on!

Are there any news on the matter? Just found the quest today and I really wanna play it.

ubi--unicorn
11-12-2018, 09:15 PM
We don't have an ETA, apologies.

GILMoRe-UK
11-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Just came across this bug too.

"leave me, Champion"

:confused:

spikeier23
11-24-2018, 05:42 AM
Came across this too. Hopefully there'll be a fix soon

lacolombiana214
12-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Iím unable to continue the call to arms quest because after receiving it , Roxana isnít marked by the quest, and when I find her she is just standing there in front of a scared man and when I talk to her she says ďleave me Champion.Ē

I tried reloading a save and it keeps doing this. I never went to her island or spoke to her before getting the quest. Iím playing on PS4.

I think they might have patched it or something while they work on the bug? I just tried to go back and do the Call to Arms mission and itís now giving me the option to pay (4500D) so I can fight in the battle. Iím pretty sure this wasnít available last time I played it, or I just donít remember. I tried to go to Roxana again just in case but she still just says the usual ďLeave me championĒ so I just paid and completed the quest in that way. Not sure if that helps.

jbreynolds
12-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Having the same issue. Xbox One. Don't want to bypass Roxanna. Can't believe this is still glitched this long after launch.

UbiMorning
12-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Hi there! This issue should have been resolved in the 1.1.1 update. Can you try doing a clean install of the game to verify that your game is up to date? If she still doesn't start the quest, please update this thread!

FlaXXy__KroZ
12-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Okay. I've just re-installed the game and the quest still doesn't work. She still says "Leave me, Champion"

Dolttan
12-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Okay. I've just re-installed the game and the quest still doesn't work. She still says "Leave me, Champion"

After you reinstalled the game, did you use the file which the bug already occurred on?

If possible, if you did that, if you have a save prior to meeting Roxana or accepting Call to Arms, can you re-install again, and load up the save to which you have not met Roxana or accepted Call to Arms?

If 1.1.1 did fix this, which is not marked as fixed in the known issues or the patch notes, it may be that; the save which has the, "Leave me, Champion," bug is corrupted to the point of no-return. As such, using the corrupted save could by-proxy corrupt all other saves if loaded.

rzagorac
12-04-2018, 02:14 AM
I reinsalled and deleted all my previous saves thinking that may be the issue. I don't have a save before starting the quest and never got an objective marker to Roxanna. Looks like I may have to pay the 4500 Drachma unless there is a way to fix this.

Ksaragon
12-04-2018, 11:54 AM
I understand the problem with the quest not going to solve? Already released a few patches but the problem persistently do not want to notice. I tried all the proposed solutions, but I still have this problem

JustFluxz
12-08-2018, 05:45 PM
I also have the same problem and I have 90 hours put into my save. This quest is one of only quests that I have left, and I do not want to pay to skip it. I refuse to start over for a bug that should have been resolved from the beginning... I have tried going back every 5-10 hours of gameplay, but it was always the same result.

UbiMorning
12-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Thanks for that information. If you are on PC or PS4, please submit your save files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000039882) over a ticket. We cannot take Xbox save files. Once you've made a ticket, please update this thread with your ticket numbers. I will pass your save files onto the team for investigation.

Darknife777
12-09-2018, 02:58 AM
Case Number: 07516106

SubjectZero007
12-12-2018, 05:24 AM
It's almost mid December and this bug still persists.

SubjectZero007
12-12-2018, 05:26 AM
btw playing on PC & have over 200hrs in on this save, this is one of the quests I'd like to complete before wrapping up the game and not starting another save just for this one quest. Separate the quests, because clearly the last update didn't fully work.

Dolttan
12-21-2018, 07:28 AM
Eh, quick fix would be to attach a temporary starter to the notice board which operates exactly like the Roxana's initial trigger. All you need is to say on the notice, I Roxana am looking for non-weaklings to spar with...

Man, this is depressing... I had hope for this game, bought it early, and now still cannot play it...

If it was not for all the other games I bought having similar issues... I would have just stopped caring... *heavy sigh*... back to writing my paper... By the way, when will the next patch drop in January?

UbiMorning
12-21-2018, 11:46 PM
Hi guys! This issue is set to be resolved in a future update. Thank you for the reports! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We do not have an ETA available when the update will drop, but keep an eye on the News and Announcement forum for updates :D

FlaXXy__KroZ
12-23-2018, 03:28 AM
We did it, boys!

fpt1985
01-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Hey everyone, same issue on a PS4, I tried literally EVERYTHING; restored my ps4, went back to different saves, uninstalling the game... Iím on 1.1.1. and itís still there, and now on top of that I canít talk to Bryce un *****s therefore I cannot complete the artifacts quest, this is sooo frustrating, please fix it ASAP! Thanks!

UbiMorning
01-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Hi again fpt1985. As previously stated, this issue has been reported and will be resolved in a future update. We do not have an ETA to share, but any news regarding upcoming updates will be posted in the Announcement section.

Nandiman
01-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Patch 1.1.2. Finally working. Just completed the sparring with Roxana. Time for the for the Battle of a Hundred Hands. I've been holding onto this quest for over 2 months.

Ubi-Gumdrops
01-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Glad to hear this is resolved for you now, let us know if you encounter any other issues!

UbiGabrinth
01-10-2019, 09:17 PM
I'm glad to hear you are now able to continue. I apologize for the frustration in the meantime. If anyone isn't able to continue, let us know.

scifichic10
06-01-2019, 12:09 PM
I'm a PC user and my partner is an xbox user and we still cannot complete this quest? Was there something specific we had to do to fix it? We only just realised this was a known issue