PDA

View Full Version : I have never seen a game s^%t on its own playerbase this hard

Sweaty_Sock
10-18-2018, 11:37 AM
thanks for hours of playing, leveling up, playing.... lets just introduce a bunch of new things simultaneously without touching ANYTHING else. You spent literally hundreds of hours on builds and ascetics? Don't worry, have some random stats you cant change whacked on your armour...

THE GAME STATE WAS UNBALANCED WITH A SEASON OF NO NEW CHARACTERS... NOW YOU INTRODUCE 4 AT THE SAME TIME ALONG WITH A GEAR OVERHAUL?????

Specialkha
10-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Won't be an issue if they speed up their patching process.

Without the stats gear, it is easier to balance overall.

Sweaty_Sock
10-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Is it? Shugo extra damage with hyperarmour down... in dom is 2-3 hit dead now, my orochi is tougher.

I meant... if your going to throw a brick through the window MAYBE think where the glass will land

You are right though, they will address this, in about 12 months.

Blitzwarrior771
10-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Well all online games are like this I canít find one perfect game that came out with perfect balance without patching buffing and needing things .

Hormly
10-18-2018, 02:30 PM
won't be an issue if they speed up their patching process.

hahahahahahaha

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Loving that gear stats are gone. :cool:

Tyrjo
10-18-2018, 03:54 PM
Would be nice with a 25 000 steel war reparation to all accounts.

Sweaty_Sock
10-19-2018, 12:13 PM
yeah im rep 147... i've been forced to not only melt thousands of items but also to spend steel/salvage on builds. I bought 12 months champion status to allow this.

'most online games are like this' - i play online games... they are not. Generally buffs/tweaks. This is the equivalent of fortnite altering skins people purchased into something utterly different then asking them to purchase the original back.