PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo motion control for aiming

neilvbell
10-18-2018, 11:13 AM
Hi,

Not an issue as such (loving the game) but is it possible to activate Nintendo Switch motion control for fine-tuning the aiming, like in Legend of Zelda: BotW? If not currently an option then is it something that the Devs could add as this would make it SO much nicer during combat (which is already pretty frenetic). Seems a shame to not make use of this nice Switch feature,

Kind regards,

Neil

UbiMatcha
10-19-2018, 09:29 AM
Hey neilvbell!

We're glad to hear you're enjoying the game! Switch players are indeed able to use the motion controls to aim.
For more info, please check our FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000038705/Motion-controls-in-Starlink-Battle-for-Atlas-STAR/).
Thanks!

neilvbell
10-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Brilliant, I totally hadn't spotted this feature. Going to try it asap. Thank you. :)

Ubi-Baron
10-20-2018, 02:08 PM
We're glad we could help.

Were you able to give that a try, neilvbell?

Totalnerd
10-21-2018, 02:34 PM
It would be great if there was an option to do this without zooming in.

neilvbell
10-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Yes, sorry, tried it. It is a bit minimal but better than nothing. Ideally it could do with a control slider to decide how much movement you can do with motion control.

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 04:22 PM
It would be great if there was an option to do this without zooming in.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on this feature in this feedback in the thread, Totalnerd.

Yes, sorry, tried it. It is a bit minimal but better than nothing. Ideally it could do with a control slider to decide how much movement you can do with motion control.

I'm glad to hear that you found the feature useful, neilvbell - though I do apologise if it wasn't quite as sophisticated as you had hoped. Your suggestion to add a slider is definitely a good one - I'll get that passed on. :)

As a heads-up as well - I've now moved this across into our Nintendo Switch Player Support subforum, as it is better-suited to being there!

JessicaLawr2020
08-21-2020, 09:15 AM
Frankly speaking, I don't see the reason for buying the control for aiming. You can hate me and consider me crazy, but I never liked Mortal Kombat. I played a lot of different games on the console. I loved Mario, Zelda, Sonic, but the mortal kombat disgusted me. I am not against blood and violence in games, but this game can simply make some kind of beast out of a person. I'm against it! Super Mario will be the best game of all time for me. It seems to me that there is nothing better than this game. I played all versions 15 years ago and now, after 15 years, I decided to pass all the levels again. I found an emulator on the forums for this and the games at https://romsie.com/roms/nintendo-wii (https://romsie.com/roms/nintendo-wii). So wish me good luck and play good games .

UbiDork
08-22-2020, 01:09 AM
JessicaLawr2020: Thanks for adding that insight, JessicaLawr2020! :) I appreciate it!