PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.05

Nostradamuz777
10-18-2018, 10:59 AM
So you guys drop a random patch but cant even update on the broken mercenary system or give us an ETA. Literally makes the game unplayable and ubi cant just keep us posted. How did you release a game with so many bugs ?? Who tested the game that simply just said "looks good to me".

You cancel your live event and cant fix a broken system. Last time I pre order and get another assasins creed right off the bat. Get your sh$% together.

snubzs
10-18-2018, 11:29 AM
agree 100% the mods on here said next update would address mercs system and nada 100 $ For a game that cant be played or Who's creators cant be bothered to keep customers informed boycott ubisoft boycott ubisoft boycott ubisoft boycott ubisoft boycott ubisoft ps 1.05 does not fix Mercenaries not hunting

cyrax470
10-18-2018, 12:34 PM
This patch better give me my Xenia quest ******* it.

Jaysus04
10-18-2018, 01:17 PM
Patch 1.05...? On PC I am still on 1.03. I just want the bounty hunter system fixed. Any game breaking stuff should be hotfixed. The game is so young and it was officially only 2 days old when I got the bug. Since then my game is ruined. My time is wasted. Reporting, investigating and waiting killed so much time for something I have paid for to play and I cannot play it. I am pissed off.