PDA

View Full Version : PS4 cheater

NHLGoldenKnight
10-18-2018, 08:05 AM
Heads up guys, I just played Breach and this is the firs time ever that I am sure there was cheater in other team. He was dealing damage without even swinging his weapon and his attacks were super fast, much faster than anything I ever saw in this game. Also, every time he should have died, before his body would hit the ground, he would reset and continue to fight. After he would killed me I had a chance to see his movement which was weird as well, similar to how bots are moving in Counter Strike. Body would stay straight but lower body was swinging right or left and he was levitating couple of feets above the ground. Guy used new heavy hero and I know his name if that helps. After having around 40 takedowns 2 straight games my team left and I tried to message the guy but of course, his chat was blocked. Also, I reported him via in game system if that means anything. Have to check on my ps4 recording to see if I got him there.

PS, his ping was normal so I he wasn't lagging, at least not according to scoreboard .

MarshalMoriarty
10-18-2018, 08:14 AM
It sounds like some kind of connection problem. I meet people moving and attacking at supersonic speed and auto flipping up immediately when knocked down as well.

Ubi-Lucipus
10-18-2018, 09:37 AM
Thanks for letting us know, it could be connection issues but still if the team find's cause for concern we will make sure to deal with the report accordingly.

GayForShugoki
10-18-2018, 09:58 AM
Thanks for letting us know, it could be connection issues but still if the team find's cause for concern we will make sure to deal with the report accordingly.

Your name is adorable.

As for the topic, sometimes they drop packets and this means their ping is 'fine', but they are resending for information they should have got. He also could be FPS lagging, which may attribute to the connection issues.

Blitzwarrior771
10-18-2018, 01:25 PM
yesterday after the patch servers are messed up even the sound is not clear anymore major lag issues . Clear the servers !

rasi777125
10-18-2018, 02:51 PM
O Yes cancel the Game