PDA

View Full Version : Can we fix this?

PitchBlack3160
10-18-2018, 04:43 AM
The ganking and light spam is worse than ever literally EVERY game I get in, thr is not one person who doesn't gank it is so frustrating, and ubi keeps adding fast *** characters based on thr top 2% the majority of you player base will not be able to react or parry those fast lights, learn ubi, as conq and most the time warden, even if I block them light spamming I try to throw a light of my own and I just get cuz off by them light spamming some more because my attacks are so slow, and I am not good enough to be parrying lights left and right n I bet neither is about 87% of your player base, and to add to it the ganking and gaurdbreak spam while someone else is doing the light spam ubi, you WILL kill your own game, and you'll try to fix it and slow it down n make it more skill based when everyone's gone but it will be far to late, and that is not at all what I want, I LOVE this game, I think I've actually lost faith in for honor, ubi will be the bullet that killed it, maybe not today or tomorrow do to the release of marching fire but it WILL come.. espcially with rdr2 and fallout 76 coming out.. good luck for honor.. we'll miss you

papa_joseph1
10-18-2018, 05:30 AM
It's the new update, Ubi forgot how to you know balance, and replaced gear stats with perks, IE most heavy type heroes and hybrids are now trash and useless because they can't manage their stamina with gear anymore, and PK and other ganking spam cannons are broken OP right now, PK in perticuar because debufff protection is gone lulz so bleed is stupid powerful, just stealth up with first perk and grab people, take 25% of their HP away, rinse and repeat.

PitchBlack3160
10-18-2018, 05:41 AM
I think Nuxia, is worse she's a pk spam lord or roids, and jiang jun, is way to fast for his size compared to the other cast, the perks aren't a big deal to me, gear was to op, and thr was a huge gap

AnErrantKnight
10-18-2018, 05:47 AM
Why did they change how conqueror gets renown????Conq used to get renown from 2 things, killing minions and reviving and his feats were built around that. I played breach with conq and it took me the entire game for me to get my third feat. Seriously, how can the main way that a hero gets renown be assists? NOBODY wants assists. Conqueror’s whole thing was that he was slow but could revive fast. Now even with the revive perk on it is hardly faster than warden or any other character. If you are going to give the character a revive perk there needs to be a reward, that reward used to be renown. There is no reason to run conq medic anymore in this game.

AnErrantKnight
10-18-2018, 05:50 AM
Have you looked at the perks? Heavies get a perk that gives them 10 health on every kill, which is completely useless in every scenario. That is less than most characters’ light attacks

Blitzwarrior771
10-18-2018, 05:54 AM
Servers and connection went crap again that cause problems with all attacks .

PitchBlack3160
10-18-2018, 07:29 AM
I said I don't have a problem with the perk system not that it doesn't need work, and my connection hasn't been any worse since before the update, but the game has and is nothing but a spam and gank fest n it's so sad...