PDA

View Full Version : Update on Marching Fire content availability situation on PS4 Europe

Ubiflowessence
10-17-2018, 07:20 PM
We've been working very closely with our partners at Sony Europe and have found a resolution to the issue affecting European PS4 Players who pre-ordered Marching Fire. Those affected should have their purchased content unlocked within the next 24 hours.

PS4 players in the SIEE account region who pre-ordered Marching Fire and activate* it in game before Monday, October 22nd will receive compensation in the form of Steel by the end of next week. To ensure you receive your compensation, please log in to the game before Monday, October 22nd.

*You can be sure you have activated your Marching Fire content when you see an in-game pop up after logging in.

SucculantxPanda
10-17-2018, 07:49 PM
will same thing be happening for the xbox users??

Cedr1ck
10-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Yeah Xbox users are having the same problems, and if it's not fixed I will demand a full refund of the game and all the money I have blown on it, I have been playing sence the alpha, I have been robbed 2 days from playing marching fire and it's disappointing.

FredEx919
10-17-2018, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone, If you notice an issue with missing contents on Xbox, please reach out to our support teams through http://support.ubi.com as that will be unrelated to the issue mentioned in the original post. If you are having a problem specifically with game sharing on Xbox, we'll be posting an update to that very shortly.

Brutal_DaDo
10-17-2018, 11:37 PM
So maybe by tomorrow all the stuff that comes with the pre-order might be finally unlocked ?

The_Jester2013
10-18-2018, 12:13 AM
I would also like to say the heroes from the season pass have become locked as well as the current marching fire heroes

Ubiflowessence
10-18-2018, 01:04 AM
I would also like to say the heroes from the season pass have become locked as well as the current marching fire heroes

We will be performing a live update tomorrow where we will address access to the Year 1 Hero Bundle (Season Pass Year 1). For more details on what will be worked on during the maintenance, you can go here: https://ubi.li/5wryu

cHaunepPro
10-18-2018, 05:23 AM
Good day, and PC-players also have problems with the content. Ling, I don't have elite suits for Wu Ling (28,000 steel) on the second day, and what do you want to deprive PC players of compensation?

Siegfried-Z
10-18-2018, 08:42 AM
We've been working very closely with our partners at Sony Europe and have found a resolution to the issue affecting European PS4 Players who pre-ordered Marching Fire. Those affected should have their purchased content unlocked within the next 24 hours.

PS4 players in the SIEE account region who pre-ordered Marching Fire and activate* it in game before Monday, October 22nd will receive compensation in the form of Steel by the end of next week. To ensure you receive your compensation, please log in to the game before Monday, October 22nd.

*You can be sure you have activated your Marching Fire content when you see an in-game pop up after logging in.

Ahh thanks ! So your message was 13 hours ago, i'm gonna be playing in 10 hours, i can hope to have the content unlock then !;)

ultraFud2fud
10-18-2018, 09:08 AM
Ive tweeted numerous times and you havnt replied this is the first time i feel truly robbed ive sent pics and explanations and you still havnt sorted it. 1 i have pre ordered the dlc and havnt received the benefits from it 2. Whats this in game pop up going to look like when i do get it and 3. Keep us updated more often.

Sincerely ULTRAFUD2FUD

Brutal_DaDo
10-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Ive tweeted numerous times and you havnt replied this is the first time i feel truly robbed ive sent pics and explanations and you still havnt sorted it. 1 i have pre ordered the dlc and havnt received the benefits from it 2. Whats this in game pop up going to look like when i do get it and 3. Keep us updated more often.

Sincerely ULTRAFUD2FUD

I feel you man, donít get you hopes too high.
I just want the damn content iíve paid for, iíd be alright even if they gave us s download code right away with the stuff the pre-order had, all of us are waiting for the damn sony to sort this out cause right now are the business hours in EU but still bothing happened, i didnít understand either the in game pop up

BabaC08
10-18-2018, 10:27 AM
This is a disaster... how long do I have to wait... I lost 2dayz know and nothing is happening? I could cry !!!! This is sooo unfair! !!! I had soo much fun with For Honor over the years but know I don't even want to play...
!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU UBISOFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal_DaDo
10-18-2018, 10:50 AM
My dudes itís finally working and itís all good 👌🏻

fencefire50
10-20-2018, 07:17 PM
Itís not working for me on xbox so whatís up my guys

Gage1126
10-22-2018, 11:33 PM
Hey everyone, If you notice an issue with missing contents on Xbox, please reach out to our support teams through http://support.ubi.com as that will be unrelated to the issue mentioned in the original post. If you are having a problem specifically with game sharing on Xbox, we'll be posting an update to that very shortly.

I did that and they redirected me here sooooo

Gage1126
10-22-2018, 11:37 PM
I didnít even pre order I just bought it played it on day 1 and then was locked out for almost 6 days keep us updated more often and get your sh*t working