PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft: Executions are the main star in your game

OoKaMi_79
10-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Letís be honest, executions are fun to do in your game......along with the nice fight mechanics executions is the main star in your game.

Because of this you canít allow executions to be interrupted by any minion or situation.

It is not logic that a minion can interrupt my execution but flying arrows or explosions canít

I can understand that minions can interrupt revives ďDo you want to revive your teammate? You have to clear firstĒ but they mustnít interrupt any execution.

You have to understand the satisfaction and the reward we get when we perform that animation on our enemies, that should not be affected.

wolfman25br
10-17-2018, 03:34 PM
totally disagree.
chose carefully your spots to execute, or dont if in danger.
I like this change. Minions must have value in the battlefield.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 03:37 PM
They need to be interrupted in Breach. On both sides of it, and the few lives you get back from being able to pick up downed allies after they were not executed because of a minion was helpful.

SangLong524
10-17-2018, 03:46 PM
haven't played other modes than Breach today. Is this interruption in every mode?
In Breach, this is fine. it's a good idea that minions can be of help in a siege. However, they pack quiet a punch. need to be tone down a bit.
in a way, we should be thankful to these interruptions. Who knows, instead of their light, we may eat a heavy.

OoKaMi_79
10-17-2018, 03:49 PM
Mmm....well, now that you mentioned it Interrupt could be Ok in Breach Mode....because the tickets......but my real rant was about dominion....in that Mode is where I found that change unacceptable

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 03:52 PM
Well then yeah I can get on board with that. Idk how computers and circuit boards, programming and 000001 codes and stuffs like that work but is it something hard for them to do? Minions acting differently in different game modes?

Illyrian_King
10-17-2018, 04:05 PM
They definitely should interrupt.

Choose when to execute and when not.

You can't pull off a cinematic execution and take 7 extra seconds to finish an opponent in middle of his companions.

Guess that's plane common sense.

And no ... executions is not "the main star of this game" ... just a cool feauture.

DefiledDragon
10-17-2018, 05:34 PM
I predict that breach will be dead in a fortnight, maybe even a week, simply because the minions are incredibly annoying and they're EVERYWHERE. Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see.