PDA

View Full Version : Since it has been confirmed Ezio and Altair are not related...(potential ACR spoilers

Gyro458
07-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Link - http://kotaku.com/5823431/what...-was-partially-wrong (http://kotaku.com/5823431/what-i-thought-i-knew-about-assassins-creed-revelations-was-partially-wrong)
My theory is that in Revelations Ezio will meet Altair's descendant, and that descendant will be a her, and then Ezio will continue his bloodline with her.

Opinions?

Gyro458
07-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Link - http://kotaku.com/5823431/what...-was-partially-wrong (http://kotaku.com/5823431/what-i-thought-i-knew-about-assassins-creed-revelations-was-partially-wrong)
My theory is that in Revelations Ezio will meet Altair's descendant, and that descendant will be a her, and then Ezio will continue his bloodline with her.

Opinions?

GunnarGunderson
07-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Do you mean Sophia Sorto when you say "her" because that's what I think aswell

Gyro458
07-23-2011, 02:36 PM
No, I just meant a female descendant of Altair. Gonna go on the wiki and check who Sophia Sorto is cause I admit I have no idea. But if she's a descendant of Altair during the renaissance, then yes, I mean her.

CRUDFACE
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Sophio Sorto is based off of a painting and made up for the story. she's into books and because they're becoming mass produced she's decided to open up shop in Constantinople.

but really, her being the descendant of Altair makes as much sense, even less, than Ezio being related to him. She comes from Italy and I don't think the bloodlines are going to merge now, but it would make sense as the Nexus between the three assassins.

LightRey
07-23-2011, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Sophio Sorto is based off of a painting and made up for the story. she's into books and because they're becoming mass produced she's decided to open up shop in Constantinople.

but really, her being the descendant of Altair makes as much sense, even less, than Ezio being related to him. She comes from Italy and I don't think the bloodlines are going to merge now, but it would make sense as the Nexus between the three assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I completely agree with this.

dchil279
07-23-2011, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

but really, her being the descendant of Altair makes as much sense, even less, than Ezio being related to him. She comes from Italy and I don't think the bloodlines are going to merge now, but it would make sense as the Nexus between the three assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I completely agree with this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But Sofia Sorto doesn't have to be a descendant of Altair, just that someone between Ezio and Desmond has to pair up with an Altair descendant.

blazefp
07-23-2011, 03:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I completely agree with this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But Sofia Sorto doesn't have to be a descendant of Altair, just that someone between Ezio and Desmond has to pair up with an Altair descendant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup. And I add that this thread is mere speculation. With the info we know about Sorto and Alta´r there's no way we could know if they'r related or not.