PDA

View Full Version : Graphics are completely washed out after patches.

yetocan23
10-17-2018, 10:58 AM
Hello this game was one of the very few games i bought at launch and paid full price.I was enjoying it a lot and the graphics was just breathtaking even thou i dont get a 60fps all the time with a 1070 i was fine without gysnc.This is pc gaming and i believe the settings are there for a reasoni could have lowered them if i wanted.Anyway Origins had great graphics but ofc Temporall AA makes everything so blurry and details are gone dont know why you create this amazing worlds and mess it up with TAA at least give people another option like smaa or ssaa.Still i was surprised when i started oddyssey despite TAA it was much better sharper vibrant looking than origins.I thought they made a better implementation of TAA.After patches it completely same as origins.They said the same thing was done in origins after launch i cant know that cause i didnt bought it at laucnh.
Now the graphics are so blurry colors washed out thing popup like 1 meter infron of you Lod is a mess.All the epicness of the world is gone its like playing in low textures if dont stay still and look just infront of me..My hype to play really took a hit.And the performance in cities are the same cause its CPU bound not GPU.To satisfie some ignorant people on youtoube who believes they are entitled to have 60 fps locked with whatever hardware they have you hurt people who really care about this stuff and mostly the amazing world you created again.I dont understand why theres settings if you done get the fps u want just lower the settings and this is not coming from a 2080ti owner or something.
Please have the option the revert the graphics back to the launch if someone wants to play like that despite performance hit.Thank you..

Zocker13095
10-17-2018, 11:49 AM
I am sorry to say but the bad LOD and slightly downgraded visuals will stay now. This also happend in AC Origins and i am 99% sure it will stay the same here.

Antares101
10-17-2018, 11:53 AM
That will not happen..ubisoft does it since farcry 4.
In any case you summarize all the frustration and feeling of scam that I feel.
We have the impression to relive all the discussions at the same downgrade of Origins, he does not listen to our remarks and make more mine not understand. This downgrade is totally voluntary.
I really have trouble for modos of the forum caught between two fire, who are not aware, or do the language of wood.
Video games ... the only industry where you buy an unfinished product and worse, degraded after the purchase.
As if you were removing the chrome of the car after the purchase ... it always rolls but it's pissing.

Dubya75
10-17-2018, 03:32 PM
I am playing the game on PC (with GTX1080ti @4k resolution with all settings on MAX) since the 2nd of October when it was pre-released. I have updated the game to 1.03 and my graphics have not declined in any way whatsoever! The colors are exactly the same as it was in the initial released version and the draw distance and LODs are as good as they ever were. In fact, draw distances and LODs are so good, I can hardly ever notice them.

There must be a problem with your game installation. Re-install the game. If that does not work, re-install your graphics drivers and make sure you have the latest version.

I assure you, Ubisoft did not downgrade the game. If they did, the internet would be rioting.

AnimusLover
10-17-2018, 06:08 PM
I am sorry to say but the bad LOD and slightly downgraded visuals will stay now. This also happend in AC Origins and i am 99% sure it will stay the same here.

Not for me it won't because I will be restarting the game and playing what I originally paid for.