PDA

View Full Version : So....is it you or sony that f**** up this time ?

Brutal_DaDo
10-17-2018, 07:33 AM
As the title says or you need more time to think of an answer too ? I donít wanna be an ahole but i am upset about this, iíve been supportive about this game, threw money into this game and havenít played anything else since this game came out because i truly love it to the point where, me and Most of the player base, had to be ok with all the bad moves youíve done because at the end of the day we can be upset but quite frankly we lovr this game so much, with every update youíve pushed out there was and still is a huge effort put into this game and i canít deny that, but with every update you always f**** uo something else to the point where some stuff had to be removed because it was buggy, broken and the list goes on. On the other hand this time itís unacceptable, and from the huge company you are and for how long this game has been out things like this shouldnít still happening, so i hope that by the end of the day me and all the people who bought the pre-order will be able to get what they paid for! Itís not about the money cause 30$ isnít that much itís about the working ethics, most people here can relate casuae they work to and if like me they canít deliver to a customer thatís a loss in potential customers and money, and a constant update about this problem would be really appreciated and not the usual bot responde ďweíre looking into itĒ
Sorry for being rude but i think you can understand if people are mad about not being aple to get what they paid for in advance!

Siegfried-Z
10-17-2018, 09:01 AM
Man you're not rude, you're right.

I feel exactly the same.

I love the game so much that despite all boring things i only play FH since it came up, nothing else.

I'm really upset with what is happening... that's unacceptable.. i've manage to get my evening free without y girlfriend just for that and end it by beiing stick like WTF in front of my TV with all content locked ... LOL Big fail.

Like you said, an update each 2 hours at least would be very nice.

Brutal_DaDo
10-17-2018, 10:22 AM
Man you're not rude, you're right.

I feel exactly the same.

I love the game so much that despite all boring things i only play FH since it came up, nothing else.

I'm really upset with what is happening... that's unacceptable.. i've manage to get my evening free without y girlfriend just for that and end it by beiing stick like WTF in front of my TV with all content locked ... LOL Big fail.

Like you said, an update each 2 hours at least would be very nice.

Man i feel you, i got lucky that my girlfriens fell asleep before i got home from work but then i woke her ul because i threw the controller at the wall, silly me, but like you i was in front of the tv like ďreally n***a ?Ē Ahahaha
I planned today to sort all the important stuff spend some time with my girl and dogs and the play the rest of the day since itís only day off i got from work the whole week.
I also took a look at the for honor reddit and damn man all the people who pre-ordered the dlc have this problem and itís ďthe most ambituous update in the history of for honorĒ
i really couldnít believe they could mess this big on the release, i think iím not gonna pre order anything again, damn not even EA f***k this big on release

Ubi-Lucipus
10-17-2018, 12:20 PM
We are actively looking at the issues that you are currently experiencing (https://ubi.li/x45hx).

We appreciate you letting us know but please be mindful of how you present your feedback and issues in the future.