PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Pack Crusher/Shredder MK.2, Black

nath3890
10-17-2018, 05:31 AM
So I bought the switch starter pack because well Arwing and just figured I'd get a weapon pack to round myself out since I think I can pull through with 2 ships. however most of the weapons that sound cool and aren't elementally redundant come in the ship packs.
Crusher/Shredder MK.2 seems the only way to get a gravity wep. so i was hoping someone who got them could give me an idea what to expect.
The Shredder mk.2 says its supposed to be more dps so is it a straight upgrade or does it burn through more energy making it a better short burst weapon vs the mk1.
The Crusher description gives me 2 big questions 1st is its own crushing damage any good or is it mostly for the damage bonus to the follow up shots. 2nd does it only effect friendly projectiles or will enemy fire that gets to close work too?

Ubi-Alien
10-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Hey Nath3890,

I just wanted to add my personal opinion on the Crusher: personally, I use the Crusher in combination with the Hailstorm, but it really depends on what kind of enemies you're facing with.
If I remember correctly, that combination is lethal with Fire Giants, but not particularly effective against other enemies later on.

In regards to the crushing damage, I would say it's pretty "decent", although it doesn't match some other weapons single damage. Personally, I see the crusher as a very interesting hybrid between a damage bonus weapon and standard damage type one, but it really depends on what kind of enemies you're facing with.
I believe it's very effective against big enemies, but perhaps not the best to use against imps, for example :P

Just my personal opinion, again.

nath3890
10-17-2018, 06:13 PM
thanks good to know, also off topic but i turned on the club and redeemed the freebie mod but can't figure out how to actually get it in game?

Ubi-Alien
10-18-2018, 10:13 AM
thanks good to know, also off topic but i turned on the club and redeemed the freebie mod but can't figure out how to actually get it in game?

I'll try to get this information as soon as possible for you :)