PDA

View Full Version : Switch owners cant use Zenith and digital content is not available

WizardofMoz
10-17-2018, 05:14 AM
I've unplugged the joycons, plugged in multiple pilots and ships, and there is no way to actually select the ship that says it's available in my unlocked ships. Havent heard anything from ubisoft all day. Also sent you an email but never got a response. Tried to use your chat system during your posted hours and never got through to a representative. Kinda extremely disappointing.

UbiMatcha
10-17-2018, 09:09 AM
Hey WizardofMoz, Could you let me know your support ticket number? I can take a look at the steps you've tried so far.

Sheikn19
10-17-2018, 07:46 PM
hi! can someone from ubisoft post the exact steps to be able to use it, me and my frinds 4 people in total bought the switch version and no one has any idea of how to use the zenith

WizardofMoz
10-18-2018, 06:47 AM
1.Reinstall the game if your content doesnt show up the first time.

2.Unplug your joycons from the mount that comes with the game.

3.Throw the toys and mount in the trash or into a firepit because they are deemed useless and you will only be able to use that ONE SHIP or play 100% digital.

4.Email ubisoft 3 times and try to create a support ticket and get ignored entirely until you civilly make a "scene" on their forums

5.Play a non-ubisoft game until they do what's right and give us a 100% completed game on release day instead of a game we have to wait to enjoy.

UbiMatcha
10-19-2018, 09:09 AM
hi! can someone from ubisoft post the exact steps to be able to use it, me and my frinds 4 people in total bought the switch version and no one has any idea of how to use the zenith

Hey Sheikn19!
Your Zenith is digital content so to use this you will just need to unplug your mount from your joycons and select 'play digitally'.
After that, you will still be able to use the rest of your starter edition content digitally.

WizardofMoz
10-21-2018, 01:28 AM
Hey Sheikn19!
Your Zenith is digital content so to use this you will just need to unplug your mount from your joycons and select 'play digitally'.
After that, you will still be able to use the rest of your starter edition content digitally.

Why would you sell and promote a game that's "toys to life" if you can only access an entire ship and shredder weapon digitally. Oh and if you want to play digitally it's just a regular video game. This is fraud.