PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Stronghold Sky Fall Lakes.....

Defiled2
10-17-2018, 03:54 AM
Don't know it this a bug or im just blind, can loot the last treasure behind the copper door in top temple...cant open the door, what am I missing?

Ghost416
10-17-2018, 04:03 AM
You get that treasure as part of a quest for Phidias.

Defiled2
10-18-2018, 09:29 PM
this can not be right, the treasure is included in the completion of the stronghold, it shows 2/3 treasures and requires the 3rd treasure to complete.....its either bugged or im missing a secret passage into the room....anyone? please help, would like to know if its a bug or im missing something

DreadGrrl
10-19-2018, 03:45 AM
this can not be right, the treasure is included in the completion of the stronghold, it shows 2/3 treasures and requires the 3rd treasure to complete.....its either bugged or im missing a secret passage into the room....anyone? please help, would like to know if its a bug or im missing something

The only way to get into that room is to complete the quest for Phidias. In completing the quest you’ll get the “key” to enter the room. There is no other way in, and no other way to acquire the treasure.

Phidias is in Elis.

Demona72x
11-25-2018, 03:47 PM
The only way to get into that room is to complete the quest for Phidias. In completing the quest you’ll get the “key” to enter the room. There is no other way in, and no other way to acquire the treasure.

Phidias is in Elis.

Is this quest part of a quest series? or should it already show on my map?

DreadGrrl
11-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Is this quest part of a quest series? or should it already show on my map?

I believe it is a quest that you’ll find with the “!” icon in Elis.

cawatrooper9
11-30-2018, 03:35 PM
I believe it is a quest that you’ll find with the “!” icon in Elis.

That is correct.

You have to pick up some dead drops on statues, and eventually the quest takes you behind that door.