PDA

View Full Version : P-51D Mustang Engine!!

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Ok I was sort of embarrsed about the engine. It to me sounded like the P-47 or P-40. I know it had the Rolse Royice Engine Supercharged. I also know this is just a beta release to the public. will the enigne sound be fixed in the upcoming expanion/patch whichever? I hope so. I mean the engine is what told people on the ground Hey Its a P-51 had its own unique sound. was just curious if it was going to be fixed. agian i realize this is just the beta release.

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Ok I was sort of embarrsed about the engine. It to me sounded like the P-47 or P-40. I know it had the Rolse Royice Engine Supercharged. I also know this is just a beta release to the public. will the enigne sound be fixed in the upcoming expanion/patch whichever? I hope so. I mean the engine is what told people on the ground Hey Its a P-51 had its own unique sound. was just curious if it was going to be fixed. agian i realize this is just the beta release.

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 03:16 AM
The sound engine is limited by the way it works. Its very good at some things and not good at other things. One of those things is making the engines sound real - which they only can approximate. I still think it sounds ok.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 04:27 AM
ErikTAW wrote:
- Ok I was sort of embarrsed about the engine. It to
- me sounded like the P-47 or P-40. I know it had the
- Rolse Royice Engine Supercharged. I also know this
- is just a beta release to the public. will the
- enigne sound be fixed in the upcoming expanion/patch
- whichever? I hope so. I mean the engine is what told
- people on the ground Hey Its a P-51 had its own
- unique sound. was just curious if it was going to be
- fixed. agian i realize this is just the beta
- release.
-
-

It does have a unique sound when they fly by you, atleast to my ears.

DangerForward

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 05:09 AM
Ok Thanks. guess i was just expecting something a little similar to it thanks