PDA

View Full Version : Voice audio can't be heard.

UltaMatt
10-17-2018, 01:21 AM
For some reason the character audio isn't working.

Games character audio is already at 100% and still nothing. Played some of the game and problem persists for in game and cut scenes.

Re-installing the game now to see if that's the problem.

Edit:
Re-installing the game or taking the cartridge out of the console seems to have fixed the problem since audio works now that I've done both.

Robstar_mex
10-17-2018, 03:04 AM
Same Situation here.
In-game Voices and Voices during cut-scenes are not working.

When i take the console out of the dock the voices are working properly.

Will try with a different TV tomorrow, but thats very weird as everything is working with every other game.

Robin

UbiMatcha
10-17-2018, 09:05 AM
Hey guys! This is possibly due to using Surround sound output on your TV, could you try using Stereo?

UltaMatt
10-22-2018, 07:09 AM
Hey guys! This is possibly due to using Surround sound output on your TV, could you try using Stereo?
Originally tried this, it also didn't work the first time. Also tried unplugging my HDMI cables in case that was a problem. My solution to what likely fixed it is quoted in my original posts edit.

Ubi-Cupcake
11-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Originally tried this, it also didn't work the first time. Also tried unplugging my HDMI cables in case that was a problem. My solution to what likely fixed it is quoted in my original posts edit.

Hello UltraMatt. We appreciate updating your original post with your solution. Sharing this will help others who might come across the same issue. :)

Same Situation here.
In-game Voices and Voices during cut-scenes are not working.

When i take the console out of the dock the voices are working properly.

Will try with a different TV tomorrow, but thats very weird as everything is working with every other game.

Robin

Hey Robstar_mex! Have you tried using a different TV as you have mentioned? If the sound during cut scenes are still not audible, please try the No Sound troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000038597/No-sound-during-cut-scenes-STAR/). There are specific steps to follow depending on your setup in the guide. UltraMatt's updated post said he resolved his issue by re-installing the game or taking the cartridge out of the console seemed to fix their problem.

Please update us if any of these steps help resolve your issue.

Xyrreltion
05-01-2020, 09:43 PM
I couldn't hear the voice audio either.

I fixed it by taking out my nintendo switch from the tv and putting it back in

UbiDork
05-06-2020, 10:58 PM
Xyrreltion: Thanks for sharing, Xyrreltion! :) Much appreciated!