PDA

View Full Version : Zenith digital ship can't be used

colton200456
10-16-2018, 08:49 PM
For some reason when I try to use the Zenith, I can't. its unlocked and I can even modify it but I can't select it for use.

WizardofMoz
10-16-2018, 09:03 PM
My arwing was destroyed when I put down my controller without pausing. Went to use the zenith, nothing happened. I hope they come out with a zenith+2 new gun pack without having to get another mason because the only way to bypass this problem it to buy the game for xbox 1 or ps4 just for the toys....

UbiGabrinth
10-16-2018, 09:23 PM
Please see if this issue continues if you unplug your physical ship from the mount.

Adalw0lfa
10-17-2018, 12:39 AM
Same thing is happening to me! Iíve tried to select either the Zenith digital ship or the digital Shredder weapon. It will not let select it after I have died, or when I go into the pause menu. It says I have both unlocked, but I canít do anything with it 😢

Adalw0lfa
10-17-2018, 02:16 AM
Try and see if it will work if the joycons are not in the starlink mount. I got it to work after I connected my pro controller. I havenít gotten it to work with the joycons in the mount yet.

WizardofMoz
10-17-2018, 03:28 AM
Tried every troubleshoot possoble. No luck.

WizardofMoz
10-17-2018, 03:29 AM
Please see if this issue continues if you unplug your physical ship from the mount.

I have a switch so I dont have the physical zenith ship or gun....

UbiMatcha
10-17-2018, 09:08 AM
Hey guys, you'll only be able to use digital-only content if your mount is unplugged!

B-man86
10-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Hey guys, you'll only be able to use digital-only content if your mount is unplugged!

So the only way we can use all the content that comes with the starter edition is to not use the physical toys at all? That is not how things should work. If I remove a physical toy weapon from one of my wings, I should then be able to put any digital weapon in that now empty space...same goes for wings, ships, and pilots.

UbiMatcha
10-17-2018, 10:23 AM
I understand your concerns B-man86, I can pass on the feedback!
At the moment it's only possible to play fully digitally or fully physically, I imagine there would be conflicts if, for example, a physical weapon was attached when a digital weapon was already equipped.

WizardofMoz
10-18-2018, 06:36 AM
For a game to be the price it is, plus these physical toys (which I assumed was the cool, new selling point) its ABSURD that we have to now go out and buy a pro controller and jump through these hoops as consumers because you guys didnt think about adding (a chip you plug in to mirror a physical zenith ship) something to make sure your switch owners dont have these issues moving forward? Are you hiring?

WizardofMoz
10-18-2018, 06:42 AM
So we now have to wait until you guys decide to give us a zenith ship and shredder weapon physical toy in order to play the game physically?? What's the point then? This is a perfect example of murdering a game before it gets to the shelves. I hope and pray ubisoft gets their things in order so the consumers dont have to CONSTANTLY pay the price.

DigitalSpectre
10-19-2018, 11:32 AM
I've just bought the digital versions of a couple of weapons (about $24 AUD) to play with the game. Not being able to use them with the physical items I have is a serious problem. Had I have known this, I would've just waited and bought the physical versions of them instead so I COULD play fully physical, rather than trying to half and half (which obviously you cant do).

I probably should seek a refund for the digital items then, because you cant use them as intended.

I'd seriously advise you guys that this needs to be made ABSOLUTELY CLEAR - that when you buy digital items, they cannot be used in tandem with the physical ones.