PDA

View Full Version : 99.79% Completion......

MolsonBoy
10-16-2018, 08:38 PM
So, there is where I am at. Trying to figure out how to get that extra umph to round this out to a complete 100%

The only mission still outstanding is "Prince of Persia", which I can not complete due to bug. Would this be the final thing I need, or would there be something else that needs to be done?

SofaJockey
10-16-2018, 08:48 PM
Is this the completion % on Ubisoft Club or somewhere else?

I haven't seen a % in the game itself.

MolsonBoy
10-16-2018, 08:58 PM
Sorry, this is from xbox. Under game progression. Not from the game itself.

UbiCosmos
10-16-2018, 11:25 PM
Hello MolsonBoy,

Have you filed a Support Ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) with us yet regarding the completion of the Prince of Persia mission? I am also moving your thread to support for more help. :)

GreyJedi321
11-23-2018, 11:27 AM
I, too, am stuck on 99.79% completion, as well as 98.58% regions discovered, even though I've been to every region and every island (even the small ones). I've looked at maps which other players have uploaded to show the high points synched (which I'm stuck on 98.95%), and they are the same as my map, and there are no question marks left on any part of the map.

Malvarlo
11-25-2018, 12:09 PM
I've noticed there's an Orichalcum Fragment stuck inside a bridge in Attica, therefore not able to be collected. I don't know if they count towards completion progression. It's the 1 due West of the Archarnai Military Camp.

Ubi-Bandicoot
11-26-2018, 12:38 PM
I, too, am stuck on 99.79% completion, as well as 98.58% regions discovered, even though I've been to every region and every island (even the small ones). I've looked at maps which other players have uploaded to show the high points synched (which I'm stuck on 98.95%), and they are the same as my map, and there are no question marks left on any part of the map.

Have you unlocked the achievement 'Herme's Homie' as this would mean you have 100% region discovery?

I've noticed there's an Orichalcum Fragment stuck inside a bridge in Attica, therefore not able to be collected. I don't know if they count towards completion progression. It's the 1 due West of the Archarnai Military Camp.

The fragments don't count towards 100% completion. All of the other percentages on the club app should total the overall percentage I believe.